Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Pretty sure the commercial was meant to represent how Wanda and Pietro were the only true succesful attempts for the powers from Hydra of the Stone, the other subjects they used died as a result of failure. Basic example but pretty much what I gathered.

This is kinda out there but I thought when that kid in the commercial was turning into a Skelton due to hunger. I had Captain America turning into an old man “in front of eyes” (which to the MCU one minute he is healthy CA and next he is ancient CA(

Probably the same reason as how Vision is "alive" too

Though with Vision he doesn't remember anything before this show, but with Pietro its a bit odd that he can remember certain aspects of his life even if it wasn't his.
Probably a explanation for it if hes faking being Pietro and is someone else and just looked up what happened to him to convince Wanda its truly him.

well, that was definitely... interesting

loved the malcolm in the middle feel, though it was mostly in the opening followed by a little bit in the first few minutes

never really figured wanda could match lois' angry mom energy, so it's for the best

pietro makes a great francis stand-in, though

it's kinda weird seeing the x-men version using the speed effects seen in age of ultron, though

also, loved the wiccan/speed (and technically quicksilver?) costume references

also, loved the wiccan/speed (and technically quicksilver?) costume references