Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

i'm wondering if the 8th episode will be one where they cover a bunch of different homages. like, her grip on reality is fraying to the point that everything keeps shifting around. would be a great way to incorporate shows that might not have had enough material for a full episode (like friends, or seinfeld, or something like that)

doubt it would be the 7th since that'll have to deal with the direct aftermath of this episode, and 9th will be the big finale

So I officially have a idea of why the merges of the universes from Sony and The MCU happened and why it sets up both Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

I’m this episode Wanda repeats herself she doesn’t know who everything happened when bringing vision back

So I think the reason for that being is that she not only created a reality for herself but also merged The Fox and Sony universes in one.

The main reason why this was set up is because WandaVision was confirmed to be before Far from home

And in far from home the multiverse was mentioned by Mysterio already so that means that he could’ve already known about the multiverse including the other Villians.

Because why in hell did we see in the first Morbious trailer we see Vulture??? Or the fact that we see Quicksilver’s Fox version instead of the MCU version You see?????

Or the poster on the wall that had the Sam rami Spider-Man that said murder on it

image0.png

image0.png

To add to it Wanda has gotten her powers from the reality Stone so.... key word REALITY/UNIVERSES.

This would explain a lot

Which also means that both Andrew Garfield and Tobey is already present during far from home without us realizing it.

Including the cast of Spider-Man 3

Like why is Jamie fox playing electro again or Sam rami’s version of Doc pack returning

Everything is starting to add up

Wanda may be a mind-controlling, reality-warping psychopath at the moment, but in reality, she's a loner, trying to make her perfect dream a reality. The lost of her brother and her lover has driven her to a point of isolation, abandement, and loneiness. She has locked herself in a small town to make sure the rest of the world doesn't see what her true powers can do, for everyone to see her as a greater threat than Thanos could have ever been. Right now, she needs someone that understands her, a person with a already forged bond to try and get her to snap back to our reality. I really think the one person left that could do that is the person who told her to walk out that door and become an Avenger: Hawkeye

it's hard to say for sure, but i think mysterio and his team just came up with the multiverse idea because it worked for their narrative. like, sometimes things look like they connect, but other times it's just the simple answer

also, it was the mind stone, not the reality stone. her powers are red because they were red in the comics, but it was all the mind stone in the mcu

while i think mysterio just used it as part of his narrative, i think there still is some multiversal stuff already going on in the movie considering jjj in the end

with what we know about spidey 3 now i think it makes a lot more sense that he shows up not just as a recasted jjj but actually the same one from the original trilogy

Also, I don't know how many people realize this, but this is taking place basically almost a month since Endgame

So Wanda went from being at Tony's funeral to kidnapping people and making her own city in less than 3 weeks

We know this because in Episode 4 Monica came back moments before the final battle and came back to work in about 3 weeks

And if my timeline is close, then episode 9 will be about 2-3 weeks before the events of Far From Home