Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Far away from Home is 8 months after endgame (it’s mentioned in the prologue as part of the kids welcome back speech)

By Spider man (at least for his school) the “blip” is almost treated like a joke while Wand-Vision the people brought back are still fresh and the pain is still there.

I think Far Away from Home shows after almost a year people have accepted the Blip as part of life while Wanda Vision shows the weeks after Endgame were very stressful.

I don’t think “inside the TV” (Westview) is real time as it only appears a few days have passed outside the town. (Wanda just changes time inside the town when she feels like she wants a change)

It appears episode 6 in real time takes place almost immediately after episode 5 (with the middle just been analyzed)

Wait, no, overshot it by a week

Currently, it's Nov 7, 2023

That would put Wanda's break in on Sword on Haloween

Not even a few days after Tony's funeral

At best guess, within 48-72 hours

This was her 10 days prior to the latest episode
Screenshot_2021-02-13_at_8.19.49_PM.png

It only took her 3 days to plan all this

That is how tragic this really is

[Also, I do apologize if I'm going over analysis on the timeline. It's one of the reasons why I love the MCU. I just love trying to stitch together every key point into an actual timeline]

Remember, there is a time gap of a few years between The Avengers and Ultron, so HYDRA has some time to help unlock the twin's powers as shown in the post credit scene of The Winter Soldier. Then a year or so later, Tony stole the Spector back and shortly after, the mind stone was placed into Vision

The Reality Stone, the Aether, was sent to the Collector after the fight with Malekith

Yeah I remember the time gap I know

I’m talking about the stones from what I remember the reality stone powers came from Wanda, the space captain marvel aka the teaseract, and mind which is vision.

What I’m confused is the fact that the claim is that Wanda got from the mind because mind is intelligence which is vision but Wanda has the power to create a reality so tbh wouldn’t it make sense for her to have the power of reality lol ? I don’t get it

Yeah I know that what I’m saying is that I don’t see the reason of her powers coming from the mind stone when literally her powers doesn’t resemble the mind stone you see what I’m saying

Exposure to a Infinity Stone can change a person reguardless of what the stone is thanks to its Cosmic powers. Her powers are tied to the mind stone, being able to not only control people, but to alter their perspective of reality. Over time, she has been able to warp reality at a molecular scale to make things now become real.