Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

As of now for this year

What If...? (August 11th)

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd)

Ms. Marvel (Release Date unknown)

Eternals (November 5th)

Hawkeye (Release Date Unknown)

Rumors are suggesting sometime next month, likely at the end of that month so they can put it with Shang-Chi for theaters
Though sometime around The Suicide Squad is definitely possible too.

But

holy shit, so this must be the official beginning of the next big bad, after Thanos.

Always wondered who that was going to be. The next phase is going to be a lot of multiversal stuff, it seems, and I'm all for it.

But

holy shit, so this must be the official beginning of the next big bad, after Thanos.

Always wondered who that was going to be. The next phase is going to be a lot of multiversal stuff, it seems, and I'm all for it.

My head hurts from trying to decipher the answer to that. I guess both, in some way?

I mean, he was beyond any timeline, but he must've been in some kind of timeline himself. Some kind of master timeline- and I have no idea what I'm saying anymore...

It's paradoxical af, that's what it is, lmao.

it's a working theory, but i think i know what happened.

so, the kang we saw was the one who basically put an end to the multiversal war. a war where every universe (supposedly) had a kang. the figurines showed dead kangs, but maybe they didn't all die, so much as they were defeated. so what this kang managed to do was sort of wrap up all of the other multiverses so they couldn't exist, but he didn't destroy them (or couldn't, idk). but he was the only thing keeping that whole balance in check, by not bringing the lokis to him and making a new branch. so when he's gone, all the other multiverses are suddenly free

i have one question

so,

if there was exclusivley one timeline, and that timeline has tom hiddlesons loki as the true loki, then why were there ever different varients of loki to begin with? wouldnt the tva immediatley catch onto the fact that loki is an alligator, or a woman?

also another thing,

Kang's timeline is bullshit, this guys "sacred timeline" has hitler exists and thanos for crying out loud

i mean were talking about

infinite possibilities, dude could've picked any to make the sacred one and he picked one with a whole bunch of f*cked up shit, does this mean the others were just worse by comparison?

one more thing

old loki didnt die for this