Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Disney Plus Spoilers Chat

Hm, I thought it seemed more like the Conqueror version would be the next Thanos. Since that's clearly the 'big bad' of them all (as far as the comics told us). So If not him, then who?

Its a Multiversal War after all, itd be not as entertaining if it all led to just one of them.
I feel like having Jonathan voice the Time Keepers was like a testing the waters to see how hed handle doing multiple voices and characters at once, in case they need to have multiple Kangs be the antagonists for the finale to this.

After Endgame, I was worried that they'd never be able to produce a villain that could outperform Thanos. I feared Endgame would be the peak of the MCU, and that it would just get old from there.

But after Kang was introduced, I started reading more into who he was and past depictions of him.
And I can now confidently say; I need not have worried. This is gonna get good.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is about to evolve into the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse and I'm giddy as hell.

Also, the potential with an infinite multiverse. Everything could be canon now.
Three different spidermen? Canon
Old comics? Canon
Fox Universe? Canon
What I had for breakfast this morning? Canon

Everything is just canon, which just makes the MCU that much more healthy than it ever was.
And according to sources 2022 MCU is gonna be unlike anything weve seen before, anyone saying the MCU is dead are just morons.

i mean... they might not have him be a descendant of reed richards considering how mcu changed few things bout any characters like for instance black widow spoilers alert

taskmaster not being tony masters and is a woman

and wanda not being scarlett witch till her tv show.