Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Howdy, I'm new to KH13, and I don't know if there's something I'm supposed to click to be able to see what you're talking about, Sportsmaster 

(Is there something I'm supposed to click to see what it is?)

37 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

@Sportsmaster5 I think you forgot to put it in the post xD

Yeaaaaaaaaa Im confused XD I think we get a limited amount of space of like 20 MB to connect to all posts and I think it went over that limit so now it won't show the pictures. Not really sure what to do lol

Yeaaaaaaaaa Im confused XD I think we get a limited amount of space of like 20 MB to connect to all posts and I think it went over that limit so now it won't show the pictures. Not really sure what to do lol

1 minute ago, Sportsmaster5 said:

Oh yeah...I have the same problem(my limit is literally reduced to 0.72 MB right now lol). Hmm...I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. Maybe ask one of the staff?

Just now, Double OKP said:

Oh yeah...I have the same problem(my limit is literally reduced to 0.72 MB right now lol). Hmm...I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. Maybe ask one of the staff?

Yea I was hoping maybe it was gonna take a minute to show up, guess not lol. But I yea, ill figure out who to contact XD

11 hours ago, Double OKP said:

Yes it is! It's an incredibly beautiful masterpiece!

Thank you a ton! :D

11 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Thanks for sharing your art with us again! I love the scale and how your eyes kind of follow Roxas's perspective gazing up at Xion. :D The tram in the background is a nice touch too. 

Of course! And thank you as always! :D

4 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Great as always, those people in the train coming by are going to be very confused :)

is the figure in the black robe supposed to be Xemnas? must be

Thank you!! and Yea I think they'll consider moving after that train ride XD and it's actually supposed to be Xion as more showing a connection between her and the giant Nobody. If you zoom in some you can see the Kingdom Key in her hands, sorry it's not easier to tell ?

All that's left is CoM, BbS, and DDD. Those should be interesting because all three of those have multiple final bosses depending on which character you use. I'm curious on how you plan on incorporating all of them.

You can probably skip coded/re:coded because it's so irrelevant and does not have a good final boss. 0.2 is a bunch of heartless so it's not too interesting. We don't know what the final boss is for Union x or Dark Road is, yet, so those are skippable. Re:Mind and M.o.M. are just the same as kh3's final boss, so I'd skip those as well.

That's a really great drawing you made there, I love it as usual! Keep up the great work!

4 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

All that's left is CoM, BbS, and DDD. Those should be interesting because all three of those have multiple final bosses depending on which character you use. I'm curious on how you plan on incorporating all of them.

You can probably skip coded/re:coded because it's so irrelevant and does not have a good final boss. 0.2 is a bunch of heartless so it's not too interesting. We don't know what the final boss is for Union x or Dark Road is, yet, so those are skippable. Re:Mind and M.o.M. are just the same as kh3's final boss, so I'd skip those as well.

That's a really great drawing you made there, I love it as usual! Keep up the great work!

Yep that's the plan, I was debating on whether to do coded or not. I was most likely going to make a poll and ask after I finish those three. I have an idea maybe for 0.2 also but we'll see. I'll most likely do COM next, which I do have an idea of what to do for both COM and DDD that I'm excited to try and same for BBS.

But thank you a ton, it means alot! :)

3 hours ago, JTD95 said:

Beautiful drawing! I love the scale of it and the spectacle. Feels important, epic, and a bit hopeless.

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it! :)

Excellent and spot on detail of the fight and the final form. Also really love the tram in the background of the tower. It really showcases that this is a at home, personal battle for existence, not for the end of the world. 

Edited by SweetYetSalty