Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakelessDream

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts series releasing for the first time on PC through the Epic Games Store

I know a lot of people are upset by it being exclusive to the Epic Games Store, but personally, I'm just happy that more people can experience Kingdom Hearts now. I always felt like just having it on PlayStation and Xbox really limited the amount of people who could experience Kingdom Hearts. I'm super happy for all the PC gamers who are willing to give the Epic Games Store more of a chance and get to play the entire Kingdom Hearts series for the first time. Maybe it will come to Steam down the road later, but even if it doesn't, I'm just happy that more people will have the opportunity to experience Kingdom Hearts. I understand people's frustration with the Epic Games Store exclusivity, but I'm just stating my perspective. To me personally, I think this is a great opportunity for the series to reach more people. Here's hoping that even though they said they couldn't get it to run on Switch, that they'll hopefully still bring it to Nintendo Switch down the road too. I know that might be wishful thinking, since Kingdom Hearts III has much better graphics than the others, but I personally think they could make it happen -- especially with how popular the Switch is in Japan. For now, though, I'm glad we have Kingdom Hearts available on another platform. 

hmm... maybe it's best that my pc broke then.
selfish comment, but does anyone else ever feel bothered and protective over the KH series when someone starts playing it on the wrong game, or only plays it on their brand new system because there are anime-looking characters on the cover? It's probably just me, cause I'm kinda shallow; but I've always felt bothered when people find out about KH late, and then brag about how much they love it more than the fans who've been playing it since they were kids... (and then those people don't appreciate the music, emotions, graphics, etc.)
I don't like that all of a sudden, every KH game is being released on a platform that many people have. For years, i've had to wait until a new game would come out on my ps2, and then my ps3, ds, 3ds, etc. Lots of people have gone through their childhood/teenhood waiting for the next game to come out on the system they own; and now almost anyone can just have access to any KH game..
(once again, it might just be me, cause i can be very shallow..)

I think what's more disappointing than the issues with the Epic Games Store itself is the fact that the All-in-One bundle isn't available, and every game is at full release price. With the All-in-One bundle's current discount on PS4, buying every game on Epic is literally ten times as expensive.

W/ the recent price drop announcements followed by port news, it's like a setup for people to buy the same games over again and honestly feels like punishment for not waiting.

W/ PC emulation, they'd have less excuses to not port, remaster, or even remake 358/2 Days and Re:Coded as playable games.

KH reference olettesmug

The PC announcement is actually a great start that allows more people to access the KH series; especially w/ all of the HD collection, MoM, and III coming.

Imagine the mods that can be done in KH3 on PC.