Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakelessDream

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts series releasing for the first time on PC through the Epic Games Store

On 2/11/2021 at 3:22 PM, blarpkin said:

im just going to wait till it comes out on steam

Same here since Steam has more users than Epic if I think about it and they sell games at a lower price unlike Epic who is selling a couple of these games at the same price they were at launch which isn't a good idea during these hard times due to people not having a whole lot of money.

On 2/11/2021 at 3:22 PM, blarpkin said:

im just going to wait till it comes out on steam

Edited by Lavaheadat100

Detroit Become Human was originally released on Epic Games first and was on there exclusively for one year before coming to Steam later. If KH is going to be sold exclusively on Epic for a certain time frame, then it will be on Steam down the road since Steam is more popular and makes more money with the prices they put on games.

The moment has finally come, since KH3 didn´t give us a scene where Sora dumps Kairi and embraces his gayness for Riku I'm gonna pull a Thanos... Fine. I'll do it myself.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:57 AM, charrylord said:

The moment has finally come, since KH3 didn´t give us a scene where Sora dumps Kairi and embraces his gayness for Riku I'm gonna pull a Thanos... Fine. I'll do it myself.

...why should Sora have to choose? That's so shallow. He has two hands, you know. It's obvious to anyone who's played the games that he cares and loves them both. Why fight over it? Bi Sora & SoRiKai! Everyone is happy, no one gets left out- just like SORA would want.

And WOW this is a win for anyone still making AMV's for Kingdom Hearts!! We'll be able to grab scenes so much easier now! Maybe even mod away subtitles from all the games, finally- we all know they were only there in the first place because of Donald. Though, I'm not sure how Epic Games handles modding... will probably have to wait until the games come out on Steam in 6 months/a year from now.

Edited by Latias

3 hours ago, Latias said:

...why should Sora have to choose? That's so shallow. He has two hands, you know. It's obvious to anyone who's played the games that he cares and loves them both. Why fight over it? Bi Sora & SoRiKai! Everyone is happy, no one gets left out- just like SORA would want.

And WOW this is a win for anyone still making AMV's for Kingdom Hearts!! We'll be able to grab scenes so much easier now! Maybe even mod away subtitles from all the games, finally- we all know they were only there in the first place because of Donald. Though, I'm not sure how Epic Games handles modding... will probably have to wait until the games come out on Steam in 6 months/a year from now.

How blind have I've been.... SoRiKai...

On 2/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, Sam N said:

Probably a timed exclusivity deal like with playstation

Getting to these WAY late, so sorry.

There hasn't been any proof of an exclusivity deal with PS outside of the Re:Mind DLC.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:04 AM, Heather Chandler said:

I'll stick to the PS4 bundle, thanks ?

KH on PC seems wrong to me, in a weird way; it's always going to be a console series in my eyes. 

That genuinely makes no sense. By your logic, every franchise that didn't start out on PC or didn't also started on PC alongside consoles is a console series & shouldn't be on PC.

On 2/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, SweetYetSalty said:

Late to this, but I'm very excited to see the mods. After seeing what everyone has done so far, I have a feeling this is going to be a wild KH year.

If mods become available, I'm hoping for some ones that fix any left over glitches from the PS4/X1 ports of 1.5+2.5 & other stuff. Should be fun, though.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:04 AM, Heather Chandler said:

I'll stick to the PS4 bundle, thanks ?

KH on PC seems wrong to me, in a weird way; it's always going to be a console series in my eyes. 

Has the prospect of Thomas the Tank Engine in Kingdom Hearts swayed you, or no?

25 minutes ago, King_Graham said:

Has the prospect of Thomas the Tank Engine in Kingdom Hearts swayed you, or no?

It's tempting.... 

But I must stay with my PS4 bundle. It's just too nice to ignore for a pc port (plus KH would probably make my modem explode... or have a mental break down).