Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

Which trio is your favorite?

Which trio is your favorite?

(Can be any trio, even if it's something like [Sora, Donald, Ariel] :))

I think mine would be RAX (Roxas, Axel, Xion). Was about to say SDG(Sora, Donald, Goofy), but because of the fact that Donald never uses Cure on Sora at the right time and Goofy never uses Cure in any situation, they can't be my favorite lol.

Fun idea for a topic :D 

I actually kind of had to have a think about this one. At first I was going to say Sora, Riku and Kairi, but thinking about it I feel like we don’t actually get to spend a whole lot of time with them all three being together. Wayfinder trio, as much as I like them, the time we do spend with them kind of showed the rifts forming between them. I guess the same could be said about the Days trio to an extent but at least they were a bit more consistent in developing the friendship. xD 

That all said, I’d probably go with Sora, Donald and Goofy, we get to spend the most time with them, seeing their friendship grow from the very start, sticking it out through thick and thin, and it’s also fun to see them always clowning on each other. xD 

16 minutes ago, WakelessDream said:

Fun idea for a topic :D 

I actually kind of had to have a think about this one. At first I was going to say Sora, Riku and Kairi, but thinking about it I feel like we don’t actually get to spend a whole lot of time with them all three being together. Wayfinder trio, as much as I like them, the time we do spend with them kind of showed the rifts forming between them. I guess the same could be said about the Days trio to an extent but at least they were a bit more consistent in developing the friendship. xD 

That all said, I’d probably go with Sora, Donald and Goofy, we get to spend the most time with them, seeing their friendship grow from the very start, sticking it out through thick and thin, and it’s also fun to see them always clowning on each other. xD 

Yeah, when I made this topic I realized I'd never thought which trio was my favorite. xD I'm actually not 100% certain which one I like the most, but in the future I'm sure I'll know :) 

I was going to say SDG as well, but after thinking of the countless times I got mad at Donald(no offense Donald) for not healing Sora...I knew it wouldn't be exactly true if I did lol. But if I left out gameplay, I would definitely choose them. :)

Sora, Riku and Mickey is a strong contender if we're throwing wacky trios into the mix... Imagine the three of them though, they're pretty much canonically the strongest so imagine the havoc they could smite their enemies with if they formed a proper trio fighting together. And they all have great interactions with each other too.

Another contender is Riku, Komory Bat and Meow Wow because who doesn't like best boy and his adorable pet-fighter things?? I'm addicted to playing as only them in KH MoM too.

I like Sora , Kairi , and Riku as a trio because they are from the first game , and the first that we see , always been my favorite since the beginning of my love for kingdom hearts , their connection stretches through all the games and I personally think it's the strongest , how Sora feels for Kairi and how Riku is always searching for them , cause they are special to him , I'd like to see them all be together all of the time!

<3