Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Which 2010's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

Which 2010's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2010's Disney film would you like to see become a world in Kingdom Hearts?

• Alice in Wonderland
    • Zootopia
    • Moana
    • Ralph Breaks the Internet

In terms of world design Moana would be a perfect successor for the Caribbean from KH3 with the highly prominent ocean that the player can freely navigate across to encounter and explore islands as well as underwater areas. There's massive opportunity to have enemy types and bosses based on Polynesian folklore (Tamatoa boss fight anyone?), and Maui as a party member would be amazing. His transformations as limits are obvious. As long as Sora or whoever the player character is gets a world appropriate appearance, all the better.

Ralph Breaks the Internet, that would be fun but I need to see how world design and story would work. If Zootopia is used as a world, Sora needs to be an anthro lion, as a callback to an early character design.

Edited by jbmasta

Moana, the environment alone would make for a beautiful world, the story around restoring the heart of Te Fiti I think would be really fitting for Kingdom Hearts and Moana and Maui could make for some cool allies. 

46 minutes ago, jbmasta said:

Ralph Breaks the Internet, that would be fun but I need to see how world design and story would work. If Zootopia is used as a world, Sora needs to be an anthro lion, as a callback to an early character design.

Zootopia would be the perfect world to bring back Sora's early character design! Hadn't thought about that! :D 

Moana would make a great world. Exploration taking cues from Zelda: Wind Waker. Shiny, Song of the Ancestors, and Know Who You Are being the only songs used. Oh, and Maui's limit attack should be named as "You're Welcome".

If there is a Moana world, it should be set after the events of the movie. When a world's story recreates that of the source material it severely limits the scope for what the protagonist can do because they're following the film's plot or helping it along. This showed and was to the detriment I feel in Kingdom of Corona (the Tangled world) and definitely in Arendelle because Sora, Donald and Goofy had bugger all to do with the main plot. Contrast with the KH1 worlds, Beast's Castle, the Pixar worlds and San Fransokyo, which weren't constrained by the narrative of the source material and were able to tell their own stories. Build off of the source material narrative sure, but don't emulate it with the player character inserted in events.

Moana for sure. It would be a great fit and she would make an awesome party member. 

I think Zootopia would be a decent choice as well. The city is just so big, I would love to be able to explore it. 

Not interested in seeing the live action Alice in Wonderland in KH, to be honest. I think I'm good with the animated one.

And I actually hated Ralph Breaks the Internet, so no thank you.

zootopia seems to heavy a subject  I mean I would love to hear kingdom hearts talk about rascism but it is unlikeley

moana looks more like the right candidate though it would be to similar to the jack sparrow world and so soon nonetheless

please none of the live action movies...

guess only the a journey to the internet looks like a good idea hopefully sora dosent click on any spam mail :P

Zootopia as I would really love to see what each of the main characters would turn into in that world and how the interactions with Nick and Judy would go as I think Sora would definitely have some interesting interactions with them. Also I think Zootopia would be a good choice giving how the characters in the film travel to a few different locations that look different from each other which would mean they would have a variety of environments to choose from when designing the world which I think would look great in the Unreal engine 4 or future versions of it.

Oh JEEZ could you imagine if they started incorporating the live-action remakes of the old DIsney movies into KH? That would be so weird and confusing that I honestly wouldn't put it past 'em.

3 hours ago, Deathscythe said:

Oh JEEZ could you imagine if they started incorporating the live-action remakes of the old DIsney movies into KH? That would be so weird and confusing that I honestly wouldn't put it past 'em.

That is the thing I most dread. I hope that never happens!