Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

KHUX [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Japan Update coming tomorrow at 15:00 JST ( 2:00 AM EDT/11:00 PM PDT); The Countdown is On

The Japanese Twitter account for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] has announced the next story update will be going live at 15:00 JST (2:00 AM EST/11:00 PM PT) tomorrow. 

The tweet mentions that the countdown is on for the end. It's unknown how many story missions will be part of this update as the February update only had one mission (Quest 976) which ended the Sugar Rush story line.

UPDATE [March 25, 2021]: Quest 977 has been released for both Japan and Global. In addition, the Keyblade War is now available to view in Theater mode.

Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dark Road is set to close on April 30th with the final story update for Japan while Global will shut down on May 30th. 

View full article

I know your phrasing doesn't go against this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but... they did say Global's final story update is also an April, correct? With the app still running through May.

1 hour ago, Zak6009 said:

I know your phrasing doesn't go against this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but... they did say Global's final story update is also an April, correct? With the app still running through May.

While the notice did say the story will end in April, it isn't clear if they are still referring to Japan or Global as a whole. We should find out in the next update.

Edited by Leamax

1 hour ago, Leamax said:

While the notice did say the story will end in April, it isn't clear if they are still referring to Japan or Global as a whole. We should find out in the next update.

Why would they say that in a Global notice then?

So is this the last story senario for japan or will that still be in april i keep hearing this is it and next moth will just be the eng version of this update is that true?

1 hour ago, Trini909 said:

So is this the last story senario for japan or will that still be in april i keep hearing this is it and next moth will just be the eng version of this update is that true?

The Japanese version will be ending in april; this is not the last update.

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

and what does that mean?

As it's been a long time since I've desired to know the current slang, I'm guessing flammable in some way, or at least luminous.

48 minutes ago, Zak6009 said:

From what I understand - it's looking like there might be one of these every week until the end?

No, there's going to be an april update that's just really huge and the size of many updates put together.

13 minutes ago, Willow A113 said:

No, there's going to be an april update that's just really huge and the size of many updates put together.

Source? Or rather, what is this based on?

The reason I think it'll be spread out is because they're calling it a 'countdown'. Plus, if it's that many quests, all the more reason for it.

Also yet a third reason is they're saying April 30 (or 29 since it's a Thursday) is the final update, which is around when JP ends, literally a day before. So they will give JP players *one day* to play a huge update? Highly unlikely if it's really that big.

25 minutes ago, Zak6009 said:

Also yet a third reason is they're saying April 30 (or 29 since it's a Thursday) is the final update, which is around when JP ends, literally a day before. So they will give JP players *one day* to play a huge update? Highly unlikely if it's really that big.

Hmm....you have a point! 

32 minutes ago, Zak6009 said:

Source? Or rather, what is this based on?

The reason I think it'll be spread out is because they're calling it a 'countdown'. Plus, if it's that many quests, all the more reason for it.

While that would make more sense to do, I am fairly certain that's not what's going to happen and there's just one more.

21 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

While that would make more sense to do, I am fairly certain that's not what's going to happen and there's just one more.

Again, you didn't answer my question... is there a particular reason you think this, like something that was said somewhere that I may have missed?

Calling it a *countdown* points to it being spread out.

Edited by Zak6009

7 hours ago, Zak6009 said:

Again, you didn't answer my question... is there a particular reason you think this, like something that was said somewhere that I may have missed?

Calling it a *countdown* points to it being spread out.

Or it might mean that it's a countdown to the final update?