Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

Raya and the Last Dragon and Kingdom Hearts

Ok so I just got done watching raya and the last dragon and all I have to say is WOW just wow it was awesome I loved the characters and the world. The "drune represents the darkness in the world and at first I thought raya could be a princess of heart for the "new 7 lights" but as the plot unfolded we found out that she had rage in her heart which can translate to "darkness" but she could still be a great ally to sora and crew or just the 7 guardians of light in general. But yeah I Really Really want RATLD to be in kingdom Hearts 4 or just a future installment in the series what's your guys opinion.

20210326_145004.jpg

Let's not Forget that Elsa from Frozen had fear in her heart and she still was made a Princess of Heart. Each of these new disney princess movies covers a subject about women empowerment. Raya had a lot of rage but that was about distrust when she decided to trust her light truly shined. Just like with Elsa when she chose love over fear. I believe Raya will be a princess of Heart. 

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the movie is, at the very least after the Mulan remake(not a very fair comparison). I can't say it's one of my favourites, but I wouldn't mind seeing it in Kingdom Hearts.

I would like to see some of the more underrated 2D movies in Kingdom Hearts a bit more, though.