Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

The Kingdom Hearts Series is now available on Epic Games for 20% off for a limited time

Recommended Posts

The long wait for Kingdom Hearts to be playable on PC has finally ended. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Kingdom Hearts III, and Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is now available to play on the Epic Games store. 

1549289861_Screenshot2021-03-309_23_54AM.thumb.png.1914d1e9534e4c86f0e4b1891afbf803.png

To celebrate the PC launch, all 4 games have a 20% discount until April 6th. *All players that have pre-purchased will receive a partial refund of the difference automatically* In addition, players that pre-purchased the Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind DLC + Concert video will receive a three-month subscription to Disney+. (MUST NOT BE A CURRENT DISNEY+ SUBSCRIBER TO BE ELIGIBLE. Only available for North America)

Which game(s) will you play on PC first? Let us know in the comments below!


View full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that I just read this, as I figured there would be a lot of people who were scratching their heads with the 20% off sale, when they all pre-ordered for full price (myself included). I appreciate the clarification on the refund situation, you're doing Epic's work for them. I'll be starting with KH1.5. I've never played them before, so it's all new to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BozzCollin said:

I've never played them before, so it's all new to me.

If you get into this series, please, please, please watch all the cutscenes [on Youtube] of the mobile games (Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] & Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]) after 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. There are just so many fans out there who don't know about it, despite its incredibly crucial story. Kingdom Hearts III will be very confusing without it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well its a little more complicated than that right now... I wouldn't watch all of the mobile cutscenes... There are a few spoilers particularly in the last few cutscenes so you should watch up to and including Kingdom Hearts unchained X but not past that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Disney Plus deal for buying KH3 is not only for the US. From the FAQ page: 

The Disney+ offer from the Epic Games Store is only available to players in the following participating territories: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Ecuador, Paraguay, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Honduras, Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, Malvinas/Falklands, Venezuela, South Georgia & Sandwich Islands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Guernsey (including Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou, Brecqhou), Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom (including Isle of Wight).

Please update your article and correct the information.

Edited by phoenixmiko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tips, people. Looks like I'll be binging videos for hours before jumping into the game, haha. Any suggestions on the order in which I should play? I didn't buy the 2.8 Prologue, but I did buy the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BozzCollin said:

Thanks for the tips, people. Looks like I'll be binging videos for hours before jumping into the game, haha. Any suggestions on the order in which I should play? I didn't buy the 2.8 Prologue, but I did buy the others.

My personal recommended order is:

Kingdom Hearts 1

Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 2

358/2 Days

Re:Coded

Birth by Sleep

Dream Drop Distance

0.2

Union x

Dark Road

X Back Cover

Kingdom Hearts 3

KH3: Remind

Melody of Memory

 

Of course that's just what I recommend. Other people have different preferences, but I really think that this is the way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2021 at 1:07 AM, BozzCollin said:

Thanks for the tips, people. Looks like I'll be binging videos for hours before jumping into the game, haha. Any suggestions on the order in which I should play? I didn't buy the 2.8 Prologue, but I did buy the others.

My personal recommendation would be something like:

Kingdom Hearts [1]

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] (this is not available to watch or play anywhere besides Japan. I recommend watching Youtuber Everglow's translation of it)

Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ [&] Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] 

Kingdom Hearts III

Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind 

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

(for only Unchained χ: you don't really have to watch the beginning-middle of it, only watch around the end of Unchained χ, because......[you'll see])

(Unchained χ is in the same app as Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]; it was renamed Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] after a story arc; in one of the cutscenes is the indicator when the story transitions to Union χ[Cross]. Don't fret about this right now though xD)

(Dark Road has not completed its story updates yet, so once it does, it more than likely will contain spoilers for Kingdom Hearts III, Re:Mind, and Melody of Memory)

Edited by Double OKP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how to feel about the release. They promised japanese voices for ALL games but, Just Kh3 and Mom had the voice language option.

It's really unfair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still gonna wait for Steam to have it since Detroit Become Human was on the Epic Games store as an exclusive and was available on Steam a year later which made sense due to Steam having more users which means more money for these game companies.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 6:44 PM, phoenixmiko said:

The Disney Plus deal for buying KH3 is not only for the US. From the FAQ page: 

The Disney+ offer from the Epic Games Store is only available to players in the following participating territories: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Ecuador, Paraguay, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Honduras, Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, Malvinas/Falklands, Venezuela, South Georgia & Sandwich Islands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greenland, Guernsey (including Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou, Brecqhou), Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom (including Isle of Wight).

Please update your article and correct the information.

That's fantastic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lavaheadat100 said:

I'm still gonna wait for Steam to have it since Detroit Become Human was on the Epic Games store as an exclusive and was available on Steam a year later which made sense due to Steam having more users which means more money for these game companies.    

I'm still a console peasant, but I would buy on steam for sure. Or GOG if they don't bother with the bells and whistles steam has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...