Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

How many vessels did luxu use throughout the years

As we know the key saga takes place centuries before kh1 so let's say 300 years in the past and as we know Luxu's role was for him to go there the years passing down no name and finding a new host for himself. Xahanort used terra as his vessel and xahanort himself was probably about in his 80s by bbs and terra was most likely about 19 or 20 so my question is how many vessels has luxu used and how old were they since there was a 300 year gap between khx-kh1.

Well it really depends on how frequently he changed. Did he want to go after children or adults? Would he leave when the body he was in when it got to old or would he let it age a while?

Let's say he targeted 20 year olds and he finds a new vessel when it's 40. That's 20 years per vessel. If we're going by 300 years, we would go 300 divided by 20. That's 15 vessels.

1 minute ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

I thought he passed the keyblade to all of his vessels 

Oh no no no, he passed the No Name to one of the Union Leaders, then watched as the Keyblade was passed down generations. He was always Keyblade-less after passing the No Name down.

1 hour ago, Willow A113 said:

Luxu, M.o.M., Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort. 

Hmm, well the MoM didn't wield it; he created it and gave it to Luxu. Young Xehanort never wielded it either; he only had a Keyblade similar to it.

In the KHIII Secret Reports (Secret Report 13), Luxu writes:

It seems this body, this name will be my last. The lives I have lived over the ages could fill volumes, but for now I must focus on what matters most.

'Could fill volumes' indicates he had lots and lots of vessels. 

1 minute ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

Didn't master Odin in DR weild it 

Well, currently, we don't know who was wielding it at that time, and it doesn't seem like anyone was, actually. In the KHIII opening scene with Eraqus and Xehanort playing chess, the No Name is perched on the wall.....and if someone was wielding it, i'd expect it would be with its wielder, not hanging there as if no one wielded it.

40 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

well young xehanort and master xehanort are the same person so technically he did

Ah I guess. Whenever someone says 'Young Xehanort', I always think of the one who traveled to the future, not really Xehanort's younger self....as in DR.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:39 AM, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

As we know the key saga takes place centuries before kh1 so let's say 300 years in the past and as we know Luxu's role was for him to go there the years passing down no name and finding a new host for himself. Xahanort used terra as his vessel and xahanort himself was probably about in his 80s by bbs and terra was most likely about 19 or 20 so my question is how many vessels has luxu used and how old were they since there was a 300 year gap between khx-kh1.

How did Luxu jump from body to body throughout three centuries of existing?

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:

How did Luxu jump from body to body throughout three centuries of existing?

I find this pretty interesting, as he doesn't use a Keyblade to do it. But the only other times we see self-heart-transfer is with Master Xehanort, but he uses his Keyblade in all instances. It's never been revealed how he[Luxu] did it, but I really hope we find out!

It's never been confirmed how long the time period between the age of fairytales and the modern era is. Just saying.

Edited by Double OKP

16 hours ago, Double OKP said:

I find this pretty interesting, as he doesn't use a Keyblade to do it. But the only other times we see self-heart-transfer is with Master Xehanort, but he uses his Keyblade in all instances. It's never been revealed how he[Luxu] did it, but I really hope we find out!

It's never been confirmed how long the time period between the age of fairytales and the modern era is. Just saying.

I saw some people saying three centuries.