Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

KHUX My thoughts on who the True Dandelion is

In the most recent Union χ[Cross] update, the white cloth-bundle-thingy (I don't know what to call it at this point lol) was dubbed, by Luxu, the True Dandelion. The identity of this individual has yet to be revealed, but there are theories as to who this is. 

- Some people say it could be Sora. I personally disagree with this, as it just doesn't make sense. When was Sora ever in the age of fairytales??

-Others say it might be Ava. I don't think it's her, because in the KHIII epilogue, Luxu says he wasn't expecting Ava to arrive. But if he himself sent her into the future, wouldn't he expect her there??

-Some say it could be [Player]. Meh.....to me, that seems highly unlikely.

-Elrena maybe...? Well, that'd be kinda strange for her to suddenly pop into the chaos like this.............I don't think it's her.

-A lot of people say it might be Strelitzia. This......I.....I don't really get how this would be even possible. I mean, if it was, Luxu would've had to snatch her body before it disappeared (Luxu at that exact same time was at the hill about to clash with Ava, which makes that impossible), buuuuut we clearly saw her body vanish and her heart float skyward. Right??

-There's also the possibility that it could be one of the Union Leaders.
It can't be Brain, because he doesn't travel into the future [just yet]; he has to pass his Keyblade down generations.
It can't be Ephemer; in order to travel through time on the lifeboats, one requires someone with memories of them and a medium to form a body. Ephemer has both of those, but then why would he appear the way he did in KHIII? If he traveled through time on the lifeboat, he would have a body, but in KHIII, he doesn't.
I don't think it's Lauriam; that seems highly unlikely.
Skuld might make sense at first, but in fact it doesn't. In the KHIII Secret Reports (Secret Report 3), Apprentice Xehanort reports [about Subject X]:

Subject exhibits signs of profound amnesia, and displays concern about which world this is. Her words suggest that she departed her home world with others, though she cannot recall the names of her erstwhile companions.

The True Dandelion is the second one to leave to the future in a lifeboat, so he/she wouldn't be aware if anybody else came with them or not. Yet, Skuld/Subject X is aware that she departed with other people.

Then there's Ventus. I think he's the True Dandelion. First of all, Luxu holding the white cloth literally looks like: a black-coated figure holding a white cloth. That brings to mind another scene where a black-coated figure is holding a white bundle; at the beginning of BBS, Master Xehanort is holding a white cloth, which is Ventus. It'd be very very strange if that were just a coincidence, right? Also, the timing of the 'True Dandelion scene' seems to indicate the white cloth is Ventus, as it takes place right after Ventus strikes Darkness. 

In my opinion, Ventus makes the most sense as being the True Dandelion.

On 4/7/2021 at 4:59 PM, Double OKP said:

In the most recent Union χ[Cross] update, the white cloth-bundle-thingy (I don't know what to call it at this point lol) was dubbed, by Luxu, the True Dandelion. The identity of this individual has yet to be revealed, but there are theories as to who this is. 

- Some people say it could be Sora. I personally disagree with this, as it just doesn't make sense. When was Sora ever in the age of fairytales??

-Others say it might be Ava. I don't think it's her, because in the KHIII epilogue, Luxu says he wasn't expecting Ava to arrive. But if he himself sent her into the future, wouldn't he expect her there??

-Some say it could be [Player]. Meh.....to me, that seems highly unlikely.

-Elrena maybe...? Well, that'd be kinda strange for her to suddenly pop into the chaos like this.............I don't think it's her.

-A lot of people say it might be Strelitzia. This......I.....I don't really get how this would be even possible. I mean, if it was, Luxu would've had to snatch her body before it disappeared (Luxu at that exact same time was at the hill about to clash with Ava, which makes that impossible), buuuuut we clearly saw her body vanish and her heart float skyward. Right??

-There's also the possibility that it could be one of the Union Leaders.
It can't be Brain, because he doesn't travel into the future [just yet]; he has to pass his Keyblade down generations.
It can't be Ephemer; in order to travel through time on the lifeboats, one requires someone with memories of them and a medium to form a body. Ephemer has both of those, but then why would he appear the way he did in KHIII? If he traveled through time on the lifeboat, he would have a body, but in KHIII, he doesn't.
I don't think it's Lauriam; that seems highly unlikely.
Skuld might make sense at first, but in fact it doesn't. In the KHIII Secret Reports (Secret Report 3), Apprentice Xehanort reports [about Subject X]:

The True Dandelion is the second one to leave to the future in a lifeboat, so he/she wouldn't be aware if anybody else came with them or not. Yet, Skuld/Subject X is aware that she departed with other people.

Then there's Ventus. I think he's the True Dandelion. First of all, Luxu holding the white cloth literally looks like: a black-coated figure holding a white cloth. That brings to mind another scene where a black-coated figure is holding a white bundle; at the beginning of BBS, Master Xehanort is holding a white cloth, which is Ventus. It'd be very very strange if that were just a coincidence, right? Also, the timing of the 'True Dandelion scene' seems to indicate the white cloth is Ventus, as it takes place right after Ventus strikes Darkness. 

In my opinion, Ventus makes the most sense as being the True Dandelion.

It would be a nice call back to BBS if the True Dandelion is Ventus.