Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts III Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas and Axel Herbariums announced by Super Groupies; available for pre-order for a limited time with a September release

Super Groupies have announced several Kingdom Hearts III Herbariums based on Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, and Kairi!

These items are interior decorations filled with mixes of dried and artificial flowers and unique oils. Each of these specific Herbariums is also outfitted with the iconic Kingdom Hearts crown. The Herbariums are delivered in custom packages and are recommended as gifts for those close to the buyer, such as friends and loved ones.

All of these Herbariums are priced at ¥7,480 ($68.71) and are only available for pre-order from now until May 10. Mid-September is the current delivery window for these products. 

You can view each of the Herbariums via our galleries below:

In addition to these products being listed on their store page for purchase, there is also a video uploaded by the official Super Groupies Youtube channel that briefly showcases each of the Herbariums! 

You can view this video below:

Do you have any intention of purchasing these unique products as either ornate wonders or as gifts for those close to you? What are your thought on each of the designs? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

crying

ehww get rid of the sweat LMFAO

i was kind of thinking more like... maybe... gunpowder. no pun intended.

but the axe, (lowkey ehw) i can see it.

the fact that i'm actually having a discussion about this with a real person totally just made my day better, how the hell are you tolerating this LMAOOO

OOOOOOOO I really like that, tbh ? ?
maybe some sort of musk and earthy stuff in there, too

becauusseeeeeeee I'm just as weird, friend. ? I'm just as weird ?

hahaha, i dont mean disrespect because they are cool and beautiful and id definitely buy one but at this point it feels like they are just slapping a crown and a keyblade on stuff and calling it merch!

that said im totally getting the riku one. gimmeeeee