Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What is your favorite Titan of Olympus?

What is your favorite Titan of Olympus?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Titan of Olympus?

• Ice Titan
    • Lava Titan
    • Tornado Titan
    • Rock Titan

7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

no that was the ice colossus, hence why after you defeat him hades says "i need a real titan" 

That's the Ice Titan. I don't know why Square-Enix call it "Ice Colossus" but that's definitely the Ice Titan. Same design and and everything. I don't care if the game calls it Colossus because it's definitely the same Ice Titan. So I'm calling him Ice Titan.

Edited by Movies798

1 hour ago, Movies798 said:

That's the Ice Titan. I don't know why Square-Enix call it "Ice Colossus" but that's definitely the Ice Titan. Same design and and everything. I don't care if the game calls it Colossus because it's definitely the same Ice Titan. So I'm calling him Ice Titan.

they call him the ice colossus cause up to  that point they were sticking with the idea that the events of the film happened off screen and there was no way hades could have had the actual titans at that point

I can't decide. lol I always liked the Ice Titan's design, but the Lava Titan was always cool, but the Tornado Titan is kinda cute. XD In KH3, he's like :( I think I remember shooting at him in first-person in the Buzz ride and being like "oh, he's cute?!" XD

Also, Ocean's Rage is right about the Ice Colossus; here's his in-game journal description (courtesy of KH Wiki)

A fake Ice Titan which Hades created to do battle in the Coliseum.

1 hour ago, DestinysUnion said:

I can't decide. lol I always liked the Ice Titan's design, but the Lava Titan was always cool, but the Tornado Titan is kinda cute. XD In KH3, he's like :( I think I remember shooting at him in first-person in the Buzz ride and being like "oh, he's cute?!" XD

Also, Ocean's Rage is right about the Ice Colossus; here's his in-game journal description (courtesy of KH Wiki)

Now I can't un-see cute Tornado Titan. Shame on Sora for attacking the thing.

6 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

they call him the ice colossus cause up to  that point they were sticking with the idea that the events of the film happened off screen and there was no way hades could have had the actual titans at that point

1 hour ago, DestinysUnion said:

I'm still going to call him Ice Titan.

Edited by Movies798