Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

KHUX Characters who have something to do with a crown

Characters who have some connection to a crown that could (?) hint as to who are possible candidates to being the 'seven crowns'. Well, I guess we know nearly nothing about them, what their usage is, if they actually represent people or not, but whatever (and I'll exclude the Seven Princesses of Heart, except Kairi):

1). Sora
He has a necklace with a crown. In promotional art, he's often portrayed on a throne and sometimes with a crown on his head. In KHII, he can literally get a crown accessory. AH, his Keyblade's 'teeth' shapes a crown as well.

2). Kairi
She's a Princess of Heart. Princesses. Royalty. Crown. Also, there's a crown on her Keyblade.

3). Riku
The Oblivion Keyblade, which represents him, has a Keychain that is a crown. 

4). Yozora
Verum Rex. Literally. And doesn't the symbol on his shoulder have a crown?

5). Lauriam
Laurels, the plant where his name comes from, were used as crowns/wreaths for victors in the ancient Olympics. He was also the Organization member who went to investigate the Kingdom of Corona, but that's just a coincidence.

6). Mickey
He's King of Disney Castle. Literally. Like Sora's Kingdom Key, Mickey's Kingdom Key D's 'teeth' shapes a crown.

7). Minnie
She's queen of Disney Castle. 

8). Luxu
(I don't know if this really counts but...)
In KHIII's epilogue, Eraqus places chess pieces on Xehanort's side of the board that seem to represent the Lost Masters. The one that has the goat/No Name emblem, which seems to represent Luxu, is the king piece (I'm judging that from the placement of the piece on the board. Normal chess games totally do NOT have only seven pieces, so it's kinda hard to tell).

(I can't think of anybody else. Is there someone else?)

Edited by Double OKP

23 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

Well there's six. We just need one more. Maybe Minnie? The same sort of logic that applies to Mickey also applies to her.

Oh yeah, Minnie! 

I personally think if the seven crowns represent people (excluding the Princesses of Heart), they'll be Keyblade wielders. But whatever, I'll put Minnie up anyway.

I don't know about Luxu. He seems he be against everyone else mentioned. 

We need to acknowledge the possibility that the seven crowns are people we haven't met before and silly ol' Nomura wants to introduce MORE characters. 

Or maybe the seven crowns are inanimate objects.

1 hour ago, Willow A113 said:

I don't know about Luxu. He seems he be against everyone else mentioned. 

We need to acknowledge the possibility that the seven crowns are people we haven't met before and silly ol' Nomura wants to introduce MORE characters. 

Or maybe the seven crowns are inanimate objects.

Luxu's....pretty unpredictable right now. In Union χ[Cross], he actually cares about and helps the Dandelions, but in the KHIII epilogue......heh-heh, gives me evil vibes. Well, his true motives will be revealed eventually. 

Definitely. There's numerous possibilities about these new 'crowns'. I'm just listing characters that we already know who have connections to a crown. *shrugs* 

(I hope Nomura doesn't add too many new characters. Don't wanna have a headache trying to remember everyone lol)

Just now, Double OKP said:

Luxu's....pretty unpredictable right now. In Union χ[Cross], he actually cares about and helps the Dandelions, but in the KHIII epilogue......heh-heh, gives me evil vibes. Well, his true motives will be revealed eventually. 

Definitely. There's numerous possibilities about these new 'crowns'. I'm just listing characters that we already know who have connections to a crown. *shrugs* 

(I hope Nomura doesn't add too many new characters. Don't wanna have a headache trying to remember everyone lol)

The only new characters I want to be introduced are Verum Rex/Quadratum related characters and maybe some Dark Road upperclassmen.