Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts merchandise removed from the Square Enix EU store

The Square Enix European Store has recently removed all of the Kingdom Hearts merchandise previously available on their digital storefront. The only viewable Kingdom Hearts products are standard physical releases of the games and limited editions, such as the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition. 

Plushies, keychains, pins, and much more have vanished from the site. The Square Enix North American store has been untouched, with all products remaining as they always have been. Other franchises such as NieR and Final Fantasy still have their merchandise present on the European store, so this merchandise removal seems exclusive to Kingdom Hearts.

It is currently unknown if this is solely a mishap on their front or if some restructuring is taking place to remove Kingdom Hearts merchandise from the European store. For now, we will keep our eyes and ears open and keep you all updated.

View full article

Oh dear! This gives me collectors anxiety

Edit: i checked the site, *phew* the USA store is still good with kingdom hearts goods, figures, games, etc

Edited by Sephswaifu
Update

It certainly is odd. A Xion Bring Arts I preordered last year kept having the release date moved and then it eventually disappeared from the online storefront. The figure still has the status of preorder on my account though despite that; this might mean they will at least honour existing orders and preorders even if they do not intend on making Kingdom Hearts merchandise available on the European store anymore going forward. I am hoping the removal of Kingdom Hearts merchandise is temporary, of course.

Edited by phoenixmiko

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

have you meme heads ever tried coming up with an original joke?

Hey, let's not get too carried away here, it's just in good fun and to add some light heartedness to some otherwise concerning news. 

If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me privately about this. 

3 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

have you meme heads ever tried coming up with an original joke?

Hate to break it to you, but MCU memes are permanent parts of the cultural zeitgeist now. "Mr Stark, I don't feel so good" is up there with "Luke, I am your father" now.

2 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Hey, let's not get too carried away here, it's just in good fun and to add some light heartedness to some otherwise concerning news. 

If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me privately about this. 

ok sorry

1 hour ago, Mr_Fergus said:

Hate to break it to you, but MCU memes are permanent parts of the cultural zeitgeist now. "Mr Stark, I don't feel so good" is up there with "Luke, I am your father" now.

i think im done with humanity

I contacted UK customer services and they said my Bring Arts Xion order from the Europe store should be available from the beginning of May, stating that customs issues and the pandemic have caused delays and problems. So the lack of KH merchandise could be due to these issues.

Edited by phoenixmiko

On 4/29/2021 at 7:05 AM, phoenixmiko said:

I contacted UK customer services and they said my Bring Arts Xion order from the Europe store should be available from the beginning of May, stating that customs issues and the pandemic have caused delays and problems. So the lack of KH merchandise could be due to these issues.

That's possible.  Has it been resolved?

On 6/3/2021 at 12:43 AM, ienzo628 said:

That's possible.  Has it been resolved?

No. Merchandise has not been put back up on the store, unfortunately. I hope they order more in soon. 

As for my Xion figure, I still have not received an email saying my order was dispatched so I assume they did not get stock last month like they said they would. It was most likely an approximation when they informed me that Xion should be available by the start of May; stock from Japan has most likely been delayed again due to the pandemic and customs issues. When I contacted customer services, I was told that I would receive an email confirming the order had been processed after the figure was released. I have heard nothing else since.

Edited by phoenixmiko

5 hours ago, phoenixmiko said:

No. Merchandise has not been put back up on the store, unfortunately. I hope they order more in soon. 

As for my Xion figure, I still have not received an email saying my order was dispatched so I assume they did not get stock last month like they said they would. It was most likely an approximation when they informed me that Xion should be available by the start of May; stock from Japan has most likely been delayed again due to the pandemic and customs issues. When I contacted customer services, I was told that I would receive an email confirming the order had been processed after the figure was released. I have heard nothing else since.

I hope you get your figure.

Anyone knows if there's licensing problems concerning Kingdom Hearts in Europe? Their removal of everything KH on the european store coupled with the fact that the KH nendoroids aren't being shipped in Europe makes me think there might be. It sucks to have no official news about this from square ahah