Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mkucherina

KHUX Union X Finale Pt 1

Hey all. I haven’t seen any posts really discussing the first part of this finale so here we are. Hello. Lots to unpack here and many questions. We saw Ven, Brain, Laurium, and Elrena take the pods to leave the data world and go back to the real world, leaving player, Ephemer, and Skuld. What was interesting is that Brain gave the master defender keyblade to Ephemer. This is confusing because we do not know how the keyblade got into the real world. Also, it is strongly implied that Skuld is subject X in Terra-Xehanorts timeline. I think part 2 can see us having Skuld take the master defender and the last pod out of the data world. I also saw a theory out there that the main kh universe is just all a data world while the Quadratum related verse is actually the real world. What does everyone think? Let the discussion begin. 

I, honestly, do not like the KH-universe-being-data-while-Quadratum-being-real theory at all. That...that would just...well, I guess I just really do not like it. There's not enough information to support that idea as of now.

Also in this update, it was revealed that there are six 'Darknesses' with individual will, one of them confronting Luxu at the moment, one of them being inside Ven, and four others still in the data worlds. I found four instances of dark beings behind/emanating from some people in the data versions of Castle of Dreams, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum, and Wonderland. Conveniently, there are no other appearances of dark beings in any of the other data worlds in UX, so the numbers match up.

This got me thinking about Dark Road, how Emblem Heartless are appearing in the worlds that the lower classmen are exploring. They shouldn't be existent, because they were created in the time of Apprentice Xehanort. And also, it seems like there's a Darkness behind the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland....but that would be impossible in the real world unless it is somehow the same one that helped Maleficent [in UX]. What if the worlds that the lower classmen are visiting are not the real worlds, but the Sleeping Worlds of the data worlds of UX? That'd be very insane, but it kind of makes sense.

I find the number of Darknesses pretty interesting, as KH is always using seven and thirteen. Wonder what it could mean.....?

I realized that since it's pretty much confirmed [Data] Strelitzia was sent to the future, that theory about the Nobody in the final boss battle of Re:CoM (I keep forgetting what it's called) being Strelitzia's Nobody could actually be true. It could be. The only question I have with that is: where's [Data] Strelitzia now?

6 hours ago, Double OKP said:

I, honestly, do not like the KH-universe-being-data-while-Quadratum-being-real theory at all. That...that would just...well, I guess I just really do not like it. There's not enough information to support that idea as of now.

Also in this update, it was revealed that there are six 'Darknesses' with individual will, one of them confronting Luxu at the moment, one of them being inside Ven, and four others still in the data worlds. I found four instances of dark beings behind/emanating from some people in the data versions of Castle of Dreams, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum, and Wonderland. Conveniently, there are no other appearances of dark beings in any of the other data worlds in UX, so the numbers match up.

This got me thinking about Dark Road, how Emblem Heartless are appearing in the worlds that the lower classmen are exploring. They shouldn't be existent, because they were created in the time of Apprentice Xehanort. And also, it seems like there's a Darkness behind the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland....but that would be impossible in the real world unless it is somehow the same one that helped Maleficent [in UX]. What if the worlds that the lower classmen are visiting are not the real worlds, but the Sleeping Worlds of the data worlds of UX? That'd be very insane, but it kind of makes sense.

I find the number of Darknesses pretty interesting, as KH is always using seven and thirteen. Wonder what it could mean.....?

I realized that since it's pretty much confirmed [Data] Strelitzia was sent to the future, that theory about the Nobody in the final boss battle of Re:CoM (I keep forgetting what it's called) being Strelitzia's Nobody could actually be true. It could be. The only question I have with that is: where's [Data] Strelitzia now?

Yea fr, I too really hope that everything being in the data world isn't true. I'm really curious how all of this connects together with the stories of dark road, the fictional world, what is currently happening in the games, and the conclusion of UX. 

1 hour ago, Mkucherina said:

Yea fr, I too really hope that everything being in the data world isn't true.

The main basis people have with that theory, as far as I've seen, is that the realm of Quadratum has a lot of similarities with our real world (Shibuya, Shinjuku, etc.). But that's such a poor, irrelevant argument that proves nothing.

I seriously hope Nomura does not do that. I highly doubt he will, but he's pretty unpredictable.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:04 AM, Ursalink said:

The waiting for the second part is getting forever. I wish it will come out either this week or next. 

Considering that the finale had to be split into two, and that there are only two animators on the team (as far as I know), it's probably taking a long time and it's most likely a longer-than-average update.