Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which Kingdom Hearts CG opening is your favorite?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts CG opening is your favorite?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Dream Drop Distance
    • 0.2 Birth by Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts III

I honestly think the intros have generally improved with every installment, but I still pick 0.2's as there's something so colourful and beautiful about the whole thing that the others don't compare to. KH3 would be a close second though.

I like the first one best not because its the best for the art or the music 

but for how I remember it made me feels as a kid I even still get some of that shivering anticipation when i watch it now and than this feeling that you are going on a real adventure soon a feeling that now that I am older is not happening anymore the same way

It'll always be KH2's opening for me. The storytelling, the storyboards, and the music is all so incredibly good. KH0.2 is a close second for similar reasons. I really liked KH3D's opening too while KH3's opening felt a bit to similar to 3D's opening. I also didn't like the whole chessboard thing too much. And I also got a bit tired of seeing the whole series being recapped, again. Understandable as KH3 serves as a conclusion for all those previous games, but going forward I hope future openings are a bit more abstract and spends less time lingering on the past.

The ones I like the least are KH1's opening and BbS' opening. They're just too bland for my taste. KH1 is quite nostalgic at least and a bit ominous while BbS' opening is too visually boring for my taste and uses way too many scenes from KH2FM's secret ending.

KH2's nostalgia factor is really strong but honestly with this one I'm gonna go with DDD. It's such an insanely high quality opening, really captures the spirit of the franchise better than the others. Plus, watching it on the big screen at the World Tour was an unreal experience.