Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

Do you think something KH-related is going to show up at E3 2021?

Do you think something KH-related is going to show up at E3 2021?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think something KH-related is going to show up at E3 2021?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Maybe.

I could definitely see us getting a teaser or something, but I dont' want to put all my eggs in that basket because I've been disappointed with not seeing something at E3 before. And I've got a TON of anticipation for E3 this year because most of the games I'm waiting for have received next to no info since their announcements, sooo I'm a little on edge. That being said, though, we haven't gotten a new KH game announcement in quite a while, so I think they're due to give us some news.

Who knows? But for the last 8-10 years, we tend to get news related to Kingdom Hearts in the month of June around E3 (which has become a standard since the Kingdom Hearts III E3 announcement teaser in June 2013 and especially the KH3 Orchestra Trailer back in June 2017), during Tokyo Game Show in September and Jump Festa in December, so It's possible we might get an announcement trailer/teaser related to the next new KH game this year with a release in 2022, as next year is the 20th Anniversary of the first KH game and the Kingdom Hearts franchise as a whole.

Whether it be around next month during E3 2021 which coincides around the time the final chapter of Union χ ends or during TGS 2021 is up in the air, but I wouldn't rule out KH related news completely. The ONLY times we didn't get KH-related news was back at E3 2011 (since they wanted to save most of Dream Drop Distance's info at TGS 2011) and especially TGS 2017 & Jump Festa 2018 (Due to the release of the D23 KH3 Toy Story Trailer back in July 2017 and we didn't get brand new KH news until D23 Japan 2018 in February 2018 7-8 months later). Plus, we usually get a new KH game every 1 to 2 years in between going by the release pattern of every KH title.

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95