Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dark Road Global shutdown pushed back from May 30th to June 29th

The shutdown for the global version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Dark Road has been postponed due to the split up of the finale The shutdown, originally set to take place on May 30th, will now take place on June 29th at 6:00 PM PDT. 

This comes a month after KHUX JP announced the shutdown for the Japan version would be postponed from April 30th to June 17th. Part 1 of the finale was launched on April 30th for Japan and Global with Quest 978. The date for Part 2 has yet to be announced.

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road will be playable until version 4.4.0 is available for download. An offline version is still slated for September 2021 with version 5.0.0.

View full article

33 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

This. Game. Just. Won't. Die.

i don't mind one bit

I wonder if DR's September update will be postponed due to these UX delays

So far, version 5.0.0 (Dark Road off-line mode) is still slated for September, so this means that the temporary shutdown of Dark Road will only be 3 months rather than 4 

40 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

i wonder if this is cause of the pandemic or if theyre just padding it out, out of habbit

The finale wasn't fully ready for April, so they split it up into two parts. Part one was back in April so the next update will be Part 2 and presumably the last story update.  

for realll

and it's on one heck of a cliffhanger

also,

aren't future KH players kinda screwed?

all of the important Ux cutscenes without a doubt exceed 1 hour, but they're so... average in production

good for playing through the game and for the occasional cutscene viewing, hecka un-engaging as a continuous movie

I suppose

hmm

I wonder if the Ux story cutscenes only have been uploaded somewhere, or put in a playlist
I know of a channel that uploads Ux cutscenes, but they upload ALL of them not just the super important story ones

1 hour ago, Daz-4th said:

for realll

and it's on one heck of a cliffhanger

also,

aren't future KH players kinda screwed?

all of the important Ux cutscenes without a doubt exceed 1 hour, but they're so... average in production

good for playing through the game and for the occasional cutscene viewing, hecka un-engaging as a continuous movie

I wouldn't exactly say watching them by playing through the game in one sitting (well a few sittings, but a scenario where it's all there and there is no waiting for updates) is necessarily more 'engaging'.

I agree

what doesn't help is that the 1 or 2 compilations I found of the cutscenes include the individual worlds cutscenes as well

and those are completely pointless to the rest of the story,
in any situation they could just SAY "oh? you're back from _ already? You sure work fast!" and have the same effect as watching/playing through those worlds

oh nonono

I really only mean Ux

the other games actually have them voiced and are wayyy more engaging as a resuly

even re:coded’s brief Wonderland cutscene’s are more engaging

I'd definitely like to do a fully fan narrated version at some point

Or something akin to the Days or Coded movies, a 2-3 hour package that shows pretty much everything you need to know

God I’d hope if you do that they don’t just end up putting out a UX movie a few months later or something laughsinnomura

Though tbf that would probably wind up reaching more people in the long run I suppose