Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblade101

How to get a wifi connection to your PS3 without an ethernet cable

Hi, as the title says, I'm trying to figure out how to get a wifi connection to my PS3 without a ethernet cable. You see, I'm gonna try and get the "DLC Bundle Pack" for FFXIII-2 to get the extra story content (late to the party, lol), but when I try to connect to the PlayStation Store (which btw I can't remember if I even set up an account for it yet, probably not due to this very issue; it's been YEARS, but I'll deal with that when I get there) but each time it says it needs an ethernet connection. The problem is that way my house is set up, my room is on the top floor and the path the ethernet would need to take to connect to the modem would be down the stairs, through the dining room, and through the living room where the modem we use for the computer is.

So anyways, does anyone here knows how to connect a PS3 to a wifi connection without an ethernet cable. Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by Keyblade101
typo

3 hours ago, Leamax said:

Do you have a wifi router? 

Not that I know of. Are they easy to get?

Edit: I just looked up what they look like, and I think there's one at my grandma's house next door.

Edit 2: It turns out our modem can double as a router, so I'm gonna try using some steps I found on how to connect my PS3 to the modem's signal.

Edited by Keyblade101