Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Finale Live in Japan with Translations Available from Everglow; No Word on When the Global Version Will Update

The final story quest of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] has gone live in Japan, with a total of around 40 minutes of cutscenes.

Unfortunately, there has been no word on when the Global version of the title will be receiving this final story update. The North American Twitter account has remained silent.

Thankfully, Everglow has uploaded a video compiling all of the final update scenes with translations! You can view this video below:

View full article

Seriously? Lmao! Freaking Nomura at it again with these plot twist and twist and turns. Not my favorite, but it's Nomura and his crazy ideas lol. But after watching this ending I'm positive that we're going to see Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Elrena, Strelitzia, and Brain again in future Kingdom Hearts projects along with Master of Masters, Luxu, Ava, Invi, Ira, Aced, and Gula.

Edited by Movies798

Considering that another mobile game I play on occasion (Disney Emoji Blitz) just announced they'll be having a KH themed event later in June (starting June 22nd and concluding on the 27th, with the first part being a one day clear event and the second possibly being a KH themed maleficent villain event for the rest of the days), I'd place a safe bet to say either the second part for global is going to drop around that time, if it isn't giving away that there might be a surprise new game announcement at E3 otherwise.

Edited by WebsSOTE
Small correction

1 minute ago, WebsSOTE said:

Considering that another mobile game I play on occasion (Disney Emoji Blitz) just announced they'll be having a KH themed event later in June (starting June 22nd and concluding on the 27th, with the first part being a one day clear event and the second possibly being a KH themed maleficent villain event for the rest of the days), I'd place a safe bet to say either the second part for global is going to drop around that time, if it isn't giving away that there might be a surprise new game announcement at E3 otherwise.

Oh interesting! 

i'm so excited even though we might not get anything

stop expecting Nomura to do normaI things Iike actuaIIy be right about anything reIated to years

aItho yeah E3 is a bit too earIy, good timing sure but highIy doubtfuI

Oh, You rang? Correct they wanted a break since kh3 they said no kh game for 2021 but they never said no announcement for a kh game in 2022 so if there was any hint bout a announcement of kh i think square enix or disney would have ramp up and there being "leaks" but so far the leaks are all FF related so I wouldnt expect any kh announcement cause nomura wanted a break since 2019 so goldy's sorta right in that sense.

I mean nomura did say there's something for kh in terms of its 22th years anniversary in 2022 to celebrate so maybe an anniversary game announcement? said 2022 should be something to look forward to

About the future "KH" series
-I would like to ask about the future of the series, but the dark seeker edition was completed in "Kingdom Hearts III", but not all the mysteries have been revealed, and the secret movie also has content that smells new developments. But what will happen to the "Kingdom Hearts" series in the future?

Nomura In 2022, "Kingdom Hearts" will celebrate its 20th anniversary.

--Okay.

Nomura , so ... I'll do my best for the 20th anniversary (laughs). I have switched my mind to the next work, and the Kingdom Hearts team has already started something new. "Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory" was just before the start of the next work, so the main staff was able to help. Whatever you can announce in the future, everything will be amazing, so stay tuned.

this is from faminstiu

google translation is bad lol

but its that in a nutshell