Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

KHUX Kingdom Hearts union cross ending (spoilers)

Ok so in the khux ending we find out that the "player" gets reincarnated as xahanort and his mom or maybe eruqus's mom gives him away to what appears to be a old man in a coat my theory is that it is a xahanort whether it is ansem, young xahanort or xemnas or it could be a new character but it just seems very weird that there have been 2 people with robes that as far as we know xahanort has really no memory of well maybe ansem in dr but idk. but yeah who could that man be could it be a "darkness" or maybe luxu?.

Spoiler

Khux ending (read at your own risk of spoilers)

20210531_214842.jpg

Considering that this 2 are the same game I'd say it would be strange to create a new model for the same character if it was Ansem SoD, expecially considering the lenght of the video and the amount of work the team had to put on it; so I think it must be someone else.

To note even that the mother has the same hair color of Skuld, so "maybe" Xehanort is a descendant of Skuld.

And the irony to think that in Union X and Dark Road we are playing with basically the same "character/soul".

i hate that it seems the player became xehanort. the idea that someone so good is reborn as someone so evil just does not sit well with me.

and i really want luxu to get a beating that freaking body thief

although as brain was shown ending up in some version of scala ed cailum it makes you wonder if he some how got his body back after luxu stole the next one

so it seems the master's plan has been to use himself and a bunch of others to destroy the 13 darknesses from the x-blade, which i guess means the foretellers may act evil deliberately to goad sora and co into destroying them.

i guess one of those darkness became vanitas perhaps. and if he indeed reabsorbed into ven at the end of bbs when may need to kill ven afetr all

of course this being KH sora will probably find a way to enter a persons heart and destroy the darkness thats sealed within without the need to sacrifice anyone

so does this mean that emphere is eraqus' ancestor or perhaps brain became eraqus after he reappeared?

i guess thats more signs that subject x is perhaps skuld after all but who knows

my thinking is the next saga will be about defeating the 13 draknesses

8 hours ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

Hey can we all agree that the khux ending was amazing and that khux probably has the best story in the kingdom Hearts series?.

YES I CAN TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT

Spoiler

but the ending was a little too sad for me........

Edited by Double OKP

3 hours ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

Hey can we all agree that the khux ending was amazing and that khux probably has the best story in the kingdom Hearts series?.

I respect that but I disagree. I wouldn't call KH Union X ending "amazing" though. The ending was mostly interesting, and that's it imo. And honestly, I consider KH Unchained and Union X the weakest stories in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Even below Kingdom Hearts Coded (Re:Coded). That's mostly because all these important stories were told on a mobile system rather a console system. I know it would taken years to release these stories on the console system like PlayStation, Xbox or Steam, but it would've been better if Unchained/Union X had the same treatment like it's predecessors. The story wasn't strong enough as it should've been imo. And hopefully in the future Nomura decided to re-release Unchained/Union X and Dark Road again on a console system like PS4 or PS5 in some sort of HD Remaster.

2 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

no

nearly all the characters met with terrible things

I like the characters, but I agree with you.

Edited by Movies798

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

perhaps but its still a trope i hate

And since Xehanort is dead now, does that mean that

the player gets the chance to reunite with the rest of the Dandelions?

17 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

I hope so! I 

Spoiler

really want to see Player again! Their 'death' is too much for me to bear.....

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

yes but none of them will want to talk to them because theyve become a horrific monster 

6 hours ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

Hey kingdom Hearts is a sad series, sadness, pain, and hurting is a part of it. All good stories have to have some loss.

no they dont

19 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

Everyone is Xehenort. We all turned into a very bad person. That's pretty sad. I should've just decided to die. 

nomura...literally ...did the meme ,I am impressed

we have to be so carefull what we post from now on

6 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

nomura...literally ...did the meme ,I am impressed

we have to be so carefull what we post from now on

Just post the things you WANT to see from now on. 

7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

yes but none of them will want to talk to them because theyve become a horrific monster 

Because of the darkness 

2 hours ago, Willow A113 said:

Because of the darkness 

xehanort was not an unwilling puppet

1 minute ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

my question is where is skuld

odds are she either ended up in quadratum and became the nameless star or ended up as subject x and was experimented on by the reincarnated spirit of a close friend possessing the body of a close friend of another one of her close friends

40 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

xehanort was not an unwilling puppet

odds are she either ended up in quadratum and became the nameless star or ended up as subject x and was experimented on by the reincarnated spirit of a close friend possessing the body of a close friend of another one of her close friends

That's a good question, only time and Nomura will tell.

Is it really the player's fault thought?  Isn't Xehanort a different person from the player despite them both having the same heart?  We would have to do a lot just to redeem ourselves.

Edited by ienzo628

1 hour ago, ienzo628 said:
  Hide contents

Is it really the player's fault thought?  Isn't Xehanort a different person from the player despite them both having the same heart?  We would have to do a lot just to redeem ourselves.

Spoiler

I honestly don't see why everybody's blaming Player for everything Xehanort did. Xehanort is a completely different person. In DR, he says concerning the dreams of Player's life:

As if I’m experiencing a life that belonged to someone else.

I don't think he would be saying that if he were 100% Player.