Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

KHUX Kingdom Hearts union cross ending (spoilers)

9 minutes ago, Double OKP said:
  Hide contents

I honestly don't see why everybody's blaming Player for everything Xehanort did. Xehanort is a completely different person. In DR, he says concerning the dreams of Player's life:

I don't think he would be saying that if he were 100% Player. 

im not blaming the player i just think its really sad that in their next life they hurt so many people connected to their friends

41 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

yeah.............

I am just wondering how the player will come back.  What happened to their body?  Did they just die in the port cable?  Could they have to get a replica just to resurrect?

20 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

I am just wondering how the player will come back.  What happened to their body?  Did they just die in the port cable?  Could they have to get a replica just to resurrect?

Spoiler

ahh........I don't knooooow...........I just want them to come back!!!

I know Union χ ended a month ago but so many things have happened that blew my mind and what has happened so here we go:

• Spoiler

• So the Dream Eater Spirits are Literally the hearts/souls of the "player" and the Dandelion Keyblade Wielders combined into their Chirithy's
    • Xehanort is literally the "player" reincarnated which would explain why Xehanort remembers the "Age of Fairytales"
    • Ephemer now awakens to the destroyed Daybreak Town being submerged underwater
    • Diablo (Maleficent's Raven) brings Maleficent's robe to Yen Sid's Tower in the timeline of Kingdom Hearts II
    • Lauriam and Elrena now awaken what I believe to be is Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion respectively (judging by the Flowers in the former world and the Rocky cliffs with Rain in the latter) in an unknown period in the KH timeline
    • Ven is in the Keyblade Graveyard (pre-BBS)
    • Luxu transfers his heart/soul to Brain's body.
    • Brain awakens to Scala Ad Caelum and sees a Statue of Ephemer.
    • As for Skuld, who knows?!?!