Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Double OKP

KHUX What was your reaction to the Finale?

What was your general reaction to the Finale?  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

I think I shed a tear when...

Spoiler

The Dandelions were revealed to be the Dream Eaters, or whatever weird thing happened there...

...But otherwise I was just gaping all the way through...

Now that I've had time to process it. I'm mixed. There were things I really liked and said "Oh wow! That was neat" and there were things I generally went "meh" for, but to be fair that's been my entire attitude through Union X. I wish I was more invested. But overall it was a solid finale that got the fanbase buzzing.

Overall I was indifferent. I mean this is one game that I only cared about in a cursory fashion, but some interesting stuff certainly happened over the course of it. I will say that together with Melody of Memory and KH3 it's one of the trio of games in the series that have ultimately made me get less interested in the series and where it'll go though. Mainly because a lot of the characters in the spotlight within the series right now aren't ones I care much about and I don't care for what's being done with said characters I don't care much about.

Edited by FadedSparkle

14 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I was confused and crying.  Too bad that isn't one of the options in the poll.

I did want to put all the possible options, but then that would be just a lot on there, I think. I did put 'Something else' if someone's reaction wasn't one of the ones on the list.

(No what I should've really done is put 'Happy' on there LOL. I wonder who would even do that)

24 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

I did want to put all the possible options, but then that would be just a lot on there, I think. I did put 'Something else' if someone's reaction wasn't one of the ones on the list.

(No what I should've really done is put 'Happy' on there LOL. I wonder who would even do that)

Who knows.