Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

KHUX Dark Inferno χ has got to be one of the shadows/Darknesses, Or at least connected to them somehow

1602011439_DarkInfernohasgottobeoneoftheshadowsDarknessesOratleastconnectedtothemsomehow.thumb.png.d45233706f4530a149dea578cd82a00d.png

"The darkness that erupted out of Ventus's heart and turned into an aggressive Heartless. But the voice that was heard at the time intimated that it was "darkness" itself. What did it mean..."

that is certainly one of the theories ive been operating on so its possible the darkness inside ven is gone. if so sora would be able to enter people hearts to destroy the darkness without the need to sacrifice them which is totally how things would go in KH. whether or not the darkness survived will remain to be seen.

6 hours ago, Elfdemon_ said:

1602011439_DarkInfernohasgottobeoneoftheshadowsDarknessesOratleastconnectedtothemsomehow.thumb.png.d45233706f4530a149dea578cd82a00d.png

"The darkness that erupted out of Ventus's heart and turned into an aggressive Heartless. But the voice that was heard at the time intimated that it was "darkness" itself. What did it mean..."

The scarf thing, it wears around it's neck reminds me of Ephemer for some reason.

9 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

The scarf thing, it wears around it's neck reminds me of Ephemer for some reason.

The scarf thing that the normal Dark Infernos have is more red while the Dark Inferno χ's scarf thing is more yellow. So, if Ephemer is connected to them somehow, it's most likely to the normal Dark Infernos instead of Dark Inferno χ.

6 hours ago, Movies798 said:

Interesting. Very interesting. But than again Nomura did said that KH Union X would be connected to KH3 somehow.

KHUχ is connected to KH3 in many ways, not just this one example. There was the whole section where Ephemer and the light from the Keyblade wielders of the past helped in the Keyblade Graveyard as Sora rode on top of their Keyblades.

14 minutes ago, Elfdemon_ said:

The scarf thing that the normal Dark Infernos have is more red while the Dark Inferno χ's scarf thing is more yellow. So, if Ephemer is connected to them somehow, it's most likely to the normal Dark Infernos instead of Dark Inferno χ.

Maybe it is a bit farfetched.

53 minutes ago, Elfdemon_ said:

KHUχ is connected to KH3 in many ways, not just this one example. There was the whole section where Ephemer and the light from the Keyblade wielders of the past helped in the Keyblade Graveyard as Sora rode on top of their Keyblades.

Yeah I know that. That's why I said "Nomura said KH Union X would be connected to KH3 somehow." So I wouldn't be surprised if Dark Inferno and Darkness from Union X are connected somehow.

Edited by Movies798

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

ok so 7 of the darknesses went into the foretellers, one of them took over ventus and four were trapped in the world cable. did we see what happened to the last one or is it unaccounted for?

We don't know what happened to that last one as of yet.