Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

KHUX KHUX's Ending - Something weird

OK, after seeing what happened in the ending of KHUX, I think we have to consider a few things.   

1º) There are 13 "original" Darknesses we can assume are the 13 Darknesses from the legend about the X-Blade being broken in 20 pieces (7 of Light and 13 of Darkness). They have no form and it appears they aim to increase their numbers. Now, where are them?  

+ The 7 strongest ones appear to be locked inside the Hearts of the Master of Masters, Luxu and the 5 Foretellers (Ira, Invi, Gula, Aced and Ava). This could be the reason why Eraqus' "new game" had 7 "black pieces" with the heads of the Foretellers, Luxu and... The symbol of the Master of Masters? Anyway, this can only mean two things, either these Darknesses will end up possessing the Master and his apprentices, or mirroring what happened with Ventus and Vanitas, they will be split out of them and different individuals. In the present, Luxu (as Xigbar) has been reunited with Ira, Invi, Gula and Aced; making them 5. I suppose they will work together to bring the Master of Masters back (that's 6), which leaves us only one question, where is Ava?  

+ The other 6 Darknesses, lesser in power and with individual will were supposed to be locked inside the new Union Leaders (Ephemer, Skuld, Strelitzia, Lauriam and Brian) and one more individual (Ventus, in theory). But this part of the plan ended up wrong, in the end.   

- One Darkness ended up inside Ventus, and we can assume it ended up becoming Vanitas. Now, if Vanitas was destroyed after the final battle in KH3, then that's one Darkness left. Or do you think Vanitas has survived somehow? They said Darkness can't be destroyed while doesn't have a form, but since he was put inside a Replica made by Vexen, maybe he was destroyed this time?  

- One Darkness guide Maleficent out of the Data World and back to her time in the scene we saw in KH2. The last time we saw this one, it would appear he was going to fight Luxu in the real world; but when the Union Leaders arrived here, there was no sign of a battle in the place. I believe, somehow, this Darkness was capable to hide itself inside of Ventus too, just like it said that was it's intention. And this second Darkness is the one that became Dark Inferno X and Sora defeated. But this wouldn't have much sense as this would mean his heart couldn't be made of pure light like several characters said after he was separated from Vanitas. But if this would be the case, what happened with it after Sora defeated the Dark Inferno X? It was destroyed, like Vanitas?  

- The 4 remaining Darknesses were locked inside a cable portal from Wreck-It Ralph's world, uncapable of getting out through any side, thanks to Ephemer and Player. I don't know what happened exactly to Player later, but in case they weren't able to take over Player's body, maybe all the time they spent without a form caused them to disappear in nothingness, as they said they needed a physical form. If that's the case, it means the 6 individual Darknesses have been destroyed and there's only the 7 strongest ones left, locked inside the Master of Masters, Luxu and the Five Foretellers.   

I have more to say, but this is already too long. I'll wait for some answers.

29 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Hide contents

So, Brain being possessed by Luxu makes it like two darkness?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about that just yet. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time we have two mysterious characters with the exact same face. I mean, have you forgotten Roxas and Ventus? This situation MIGHT be similar to theirs, somehow. 

Edited by Ursalink

On 6/6/2021 at 11:04 AM, ocean's rage said:

vanitas is shown being reabsorbed into ven after his defeat. in remind when sora enters ven's heart something calls itself darkness and turns into a heartless 

No, Vanitas didn't return inside Ventus, he was defeated and/or destroyed.   

The "Darkness" that was inside of Ventus when Sora fought "Dark Inferno X" was probably another of the Darknesses from Union X. The one that Ventus defeated and trapped inside of him became Vanitas. But this other one COULD be the one Luxu faced before the arrival of the Union Leaders. Maybe it hid inside Ventus too, although I don't get how it didn't come out of him when Master Xehanort extracted Vanitas out of him.   

Now, there's another point to comment here:   

2º) As you know, the Ark we saw in Union X allows to travel through time or space. We can assume this machine was destroyed when Daybreak Town was destroyed too. However, there's ANOTHER Ark, which is the one Xehanort used to send Kairi to Destiny Islands before the place became Hollow Bastion. Now the question is... How did Xehanort manage to build this machine?  

My guess? Maybe Skuld was send to Radiant Garden at this time, and just like Ephemer appeared in the ruins of Daybreak Town inside his capsule, maybe Skuld appeared with her capsule too. If that's the case, maybe Xehanort studied the machine and reconstructed it by reverse engineering or something. There's a chance he even perfected it and make it possible for the machine to send someone through time AND space at the same time.   

Where's this machine now? Well, we can assume it's somewhere in Radiant Garden, hidden. Sora, Donald and Goofy found it by a short moment during the end of the first game; so we can assume it wasn't destroyed. Now, if this machine is still intact, don't you think there's a high chance it can be used to bring the other characters from the past to the present? I mean, maybe the machine could find and bring Ephemer from the past to Sora's era.   

What do you think?

Edited by Ursalink

56 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

The "Darkness" that was inside of Ventus when Sora fought "Dark Inferno X" was probably another of the Darknesses from Union X. The one that Ventus defeated and trapped inside of him became Vanitas. But this other one COULD be the one Luxu faced before the arrival of the Union Leaders. Maybe it hid inside Ventus too, although I don't get how it didn't come out of him when Master Xehanort extracted Vanitas out of him.   

when vanitas "dies" he is shown turning into energy and going inside the dive to the heart representing vens heart

4 hours ago, Ursalink said:

Hmm....Vanitas said this in the additional cutscene in Re:Mind:

But my home is in you. You know what'll happen, right? I'll just disappear inside of you forever.

I know you're talking about the time in BBS, but I don't really understand why Vanitas would say this if it didn't happen before, because since this Vanitas is from the future, his heart will return back to the past upon being defeated, so what he's saying here wouldn't exactly apply to his present form. I don't know, it seems pretty clear to me that Vanitas returned to Ventus's heart.

4 hours ago, Ursalink said:

Now, if this machine is still intact, don't you think there's a high chance it can be used to bring the other characters from the past to the present?

Isn't that impossible? The arks in Daybreak Town were incomplete, and only the incomplete ones can transcend time. The one in Radiant Garden is a complete one, as it transported Kairi across space, not time. 

Edited by Double OKP

42 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

Hmm....Vanitas said this in the additional cutscene in Re:Mind:

I know you're talking about the time in BBS, but I don't really understand why Vanitas would say this if it didn't happen before, because since this Vanitas is from the future, his heart will return back to the past upon being defeated, so what he's saying here wouldn't exactly apply to his present form. I don't know, it seems pretty clear to me that Vanitas returned to Ventus's heart.

Isn't that impossible? The arks in Daybreak Town were incomplete, and only the incomplete ones can transcend time. The one in Radiant Garden is a complete one, as it transported Kairi across space, not time. 

If Vanitas returned to inside of Ventus, then what would stop him from possess Ventus like it did in the past? It's very unlikely. 

The arks weren't complete, that why they couldn't transcend time and space at the same time. And yeah, I know Kairi was just send across space, not time, but who said Xehanort's version couldn't? We still don't know what happened to Lauriam and Elrena after their last scenes, but at some point, Master Xehanort had to find them and turn them into Nobodies. If they are human now, where are they? Also, is Skuld is the mysterios "Subject X", we still don't know what happened to her; but if by any chance Braig/Luxu knew about Xehanort's ark, there's a chance he could have sent her into the future, that means, Sora's era. In that case, Skuld could become the "anchor" to bring back the other Union Leaders and the other Dandelions. 

9 minutes ago, Ursalink said:

And yeah, I know Kairi was just send across space, not time, but who said Xehanort's version couldn't?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Xehanort's version'. The one that Kairi was sent in was the one Xehanort built, wasn't it?

27 minutes ago, Double OKP said:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Xehanort's version'. The one that Kairi was sent in was the one Xehanort built, wasn't it?

Yes, like I said, it's probably that the Ark that Xehanort used to send Kairi to the Destiny Islands was built by him after analysing the capture in which Skuld arrived to Radiant Garden, just like Ephemer's capsule arrived to Daybreak Town after the destruction. We don't know much of Xehanort's ark, but if it was "perfected" by him, then there's a chance it could have the ability to send people through time AND space at the same time. That's what I meant with Xehanort's version. We have no proof that Xehanort's version of the ark wasn't able to send someone through time, as well as through space. 

5 hours ago, Double OKP said:

I am guessing so.  However, I haven't played Melody of Memories yet.

There's one more weird thing here. If Luxu took over Brain's body, then how is is possible we saw Brain waking up at Scala ad Caelum too? I believe this is something more similar to Ventus and Roxas, where two characters share the same face, but if Luxu possessed Brain, does that means he did it for a very short time or what? In the scene where Brain wakes up in Scala ad Caelum, it doesn't seem he aged too much.