Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What do you think is the future of Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road?

What do you think is the future of Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the future of Kingdom Hearts Union X Dark Road?

• Remade as a single-player game for consoles/PC
    • Remade as a MMORPG
    • Story remade as a movie
    • They won't do anything with it

I personally don't think they're gonna do anything more with it after finishing the story nomura has said that he doesn't believe Dark Road will be important to the future of the series so maybe it'll just stay an app after they put out the final update and finish up the offline mode stuff. I would love a movie or console game or even an MMO but I don't think the priority is on dark road maybe if they remake KHUX and it does well maybe they would do dark road.

5 hours ago, steran said:

I personally don't think they're gonna do anything more with it after finishing the story nomura has said that he doesn't believe Dark Road will be important to the future of the series so maybe it'll just stay an app after they put out the final update and finish up the offline mode stuff. I would love a movie or console game or even an MMO but I don't think the priority is on dark road maybe if they remake KHUX and it does well maybe they would do dark road.

I think you may unfortunately be right.  I wish Nomura put more love into the KH franchise.

2 hours ago, Movies798 said:

If Kingdom Hearts Unchained X/Union X was going to be remade then it should be remade as a MMROPG. Remake in the similar way as Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn.

Why not be made similar to the first Kingdom Hearts game?

I feel like Dark Road should be finished as KHUx style cutscenes to tie off the story, but aside from that i think it should be left alone. No need to utilize anymore budget to re-render the cutscenes in 3D or make a full fledged MMORPG out of it. There was some beauty in the style it was presented in imo. And I don't think an MMO would work too well, might as well just play FFXIV at that point