Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
matteso586

What a Time Travel Based Game Could Have

The title is self explanatory,

1. Sora, Riku, and Kairi as playable characters. Blending in BBS and DDD. Except this time, we switch by CHOICE. Each exploring a different time period in each world.
  2. Kairi the only one who travels through worlds on her own. Donald and Goofy (and Jiminy too) traveling with Sora, Mickey traveling with Riku.
  3. In case it's not a numbered title, here's how I think the gameplay could work. Keep the combat similar to the numbered titles. And the abilities are unlocked through spending AP in a skill tree (almost like in Re: Coded and DDD).
  4. Ties to the Timeless River door appearing to Pete. And Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip, and Dale's trip to Daybreak Town.
  5. Returning worlds: Traverse Town, Neverland, Atlantica, Pride Lands, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, The Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion, and Daybreak Town/Scale Ad Caelum. New worlds: Gravity Falls, Shuggazoom (SRMTHFG), Bambi's world, the world of Meet the Robinsons, Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch), and the galaxy of Star Wars.
  6. Maybe they won't use all the worlds listed above. If they use that number worlds (along with a final level kind of world), leveling up should take longer than in KH3.
  7. To keep it simple for Yoko Shimomura. She should try a more tropical remix of the music used for Deep Space. To fit Hawaii's setting.
  8. If past versions Cid and Tifa appear. They should be designed to how they looked in Final Fantasy VII. That means white tank top.
  9. Imagine how the present day Kairi would interact with her kid self (from before her abduction), or Namine (before she caused Aqua's short lived reunion with Terra in 0.2).
  10. The future time periods of Neverland, Atlantica, and Pride Lands occurring simultaneously with Return to Neverland, Return to the Sea, and Simba's Pride respectively. Just like Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, and The Caribbean.
  11. The final battle set in the night Destiny Islands fell into darkness. With a time travel game, what better setting than the aforementioned event?

What do you think?

3 hours ago, Movies798 said:

There some interesting ideas, but why have Kairi travel the worlds on her own? Just curious.

Maybe she finally gets to pull her own weight and go through what Sora and Riku went through.

2 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Maybe she finally gets to pull her own weight and go through what Sora and Riku went through.

Lol! Sora barely pulled his own weight in Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 3 mostly because he had Donald and Goofy by his side helping him out in major battles along with other Guardians of Light, Aqua, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Ventus, and Lea. Sora and Riku had help in Dream Drop Distance because Dream Eaters replace Donald and Goofy as their party members. The only time Sora and Riku ever did anything by themselves was in Chain of Memories because Donald and Goofy were turn into cards, and Mickey spend most of his time trying to find Riku's location. But other than that Sora and Riku barely pulled their own weight and had help from their friends.

Edited by Movies798

8 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

okay but than the story has to be written as a time loop By which I mean all the things that happen have allready happend otherwise It would complicate a lot of things even more. Or we start out a seperate timeline 

Don't forget that before DDD, it was shown that it is possible to change the past. Which resulted in Heartless appearing in Disney Castle. There's also Meet The Robinsons (specifically the part where Doris took over the world). Besides, I'm sure neither Sora, Riku, nor Kairi would have any intention to change the past And the only time loop I think think of is the Destiny Islands sections of the final battle.

Also, if I might add.  I think I remember one of Stitch's cousins being able to time travel.  Well, more likely, transport people throughout time.  I recall this cousin because Lilo wishes she was older and so uses this cousin to get older, only except she gets further in time.  She gets so far into the future that she's an adult and well Gantu and Dr. Hamsterviel had taken over the earth; Jumba was blind in some of his eyes.

Lilo did manage to get back to her own time but she undid everything she wanted and the way she went back was by pressing a button on the experiment.  Skip | Disney Wiki | Fandom  Here he is!

Edited by ienzo628

21 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Also, if I might add.  I think I remember one of Stitch's cousins being able to time travel.  Well, more likely, transport people throughout time.  I recall this cousin because Lilo wishes she was older and so uses this cousin to get older, only except she gets further in time.  She gets so far into the future that she's an adult and well Gantu and Dr. Hamsterviel had taken over the earth; Jumba was blind in some of his eyes.

Lilo did manage to get back to her own time but she undid everything she wanted and the way she went back was by pressing a button on the experiment.  Skip | Disney Wiki | Fandom  Here he is!

Don't forget the episode where Lilo uses a time traveling surfboard.