Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JOTA

KHUX Why so ____ about the ending? Think about this

SPOILERS of UX

Why so sadness about the ending?
The ending is not sad, emotional yes of course, there is little of sadness but people is just saying everyone is dead, and the contrary, they are all alive:

All the Dendalions are alive, the Spirits protrct them while they sleep Data world is not destroyed, there was one lifeboat still. Only real one was destroyed, but then rebuilt.
They are just sleeping
Also, the data of everyone is there in the data world, thats why they appear to help Sora in a future

Ephemer on the contrary, he's dead but no, he appears also in the future

I mean, no one is dead (Player's Chirithy is alive as Player's heart still exists) (the Keyblade wielders of real world before KW they can be alive, they have their data in the data Daybreak Town.)
Player is Xehanort, and the heart of the Player is within Xehanort
Or did I not understand? But its not sad, they are all alive
Edited by JOTA

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

characters dont need to be dead for something to be sad

Correct 

As of now they have no idea were sora is what happened to him or of he is well he could be in a prison dungeon for all they know

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Ok maybe I mispelled, I mean its sad yes, but people go crazy saying everyone is lost and that no one will know what Player did and so, and not:

Dandelions are in the realm of sleep being protected as Dream Eaters.

Ephemer appears in KH 3 along the Dandelions (and also data world has their data, it is stated that data DT has the data of the real DT habitants)

Brain, he has a plan for sure with Luxu, look at Luxu's face, and that Luxu says to him about having more timelines of his life (and again the data)

Player is within Xehanort sleeping, and so his Chirity too, its not a reincarnation, a fansub said so but official jp and global state is like what happened with Ventus and Sora. There is still a lifeboat also.

Ventus, Lauriam and Elrena appeared in the same timeline.

Skuld after them (most likely Subject X)

They get separated and stranded all alone, and data world collapses, yes its so sad, but I mean, they are not lost and dead like people likes to comment

Well, the ending is crazy because it's classic Kingdom Hearts, and I love it! Like, 90 percent of the game's endings are dark or have some grim outcome, but they do foretell of a happy ending somewhere down the road. KHII was the closest we got to a happy ending, because even III ended bittersweet. I love that Nomura isn't afraid to pull punches when it comes to tugging at our heartstrings! :D

Yeah thats what I meant, its sad? Yes of course without question, but not that everyone is death and lost for good forever.

Im not going to theorise why they are all alive, exactly everyone of them, even the keykids nonDandelions, yeah even them. Its all sad yes but no deaths and no lost forever

Edited by JOTA

2 hours ago, JOTA said:

Yeah thats what I meant, its sad? Yes of course without question, but not that everyone is death and lost for good forever.

Im not going to theorise why they are all alive, exactly everyone of them, even the keykids nonDandelions, yeah even them. Its all sad yes but no deaths and no lost forever

but even then the situations are quite sad. what became of blane, skuld are quite sad. we know ven, larium and elena had very hard lives. player becoming xehanort is just horrific. and poor emepher lost all his friends. were sad about the ending because it was sad

On 6/27/2021 at 3:38 PM, ocean's rage said:

but even then the situations are quite sad. what became of blane, skuld are quite sad. we know ven, larium and elena had very hard lives. player becoming xehanort is just horrific. and poor emepher lost all his friends. were sad about the ending because it was sad

Yes its sad and what becomes of them, but they are not doomed to a sad and hard life forever and lost for good death:

Altho the baddest moment to Ephemer and Brain, because the rest does not have memories.

Very hard lives, well, Ventus yes before BBS, then he is in LoD good, and then bad life again after BBS, but about Lauriam and Elrena, Luxu found them and they got into the darkness (why Luxu did it Idk yet), Skuld got to Radiant Garden castle, and then made free by Luxu to the Mansion of TT, no memories she neither.

I think the worse is for Ephemer altho he has the BoP and he reads everything that happens to him and the rest, and about Brain I think he has a plan with Luxu. I dont think they are cursed in fate and they all just had very hard lives as you say. Very difficult moments for Ephemer and Brain and Skuld the most, but not like they are forever doomed.

Also Ephemer in the BoP can read the safety plan of Mom so no one is death

Edited by JOTA

3 hours ago, JOTA said:

Skuld got to Radiant Garden castle, and then made free by Luxu to the Mansion of TT, no memories she neither.

you missed out the part where shes experimented on by the reincarantion of a close friend possessing the body of a close friend of another on of her close friends

also where did you get her being in the mansion from?

6 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

you missed out the part where shes experimented on by the reincarantion of a close friend possessing the body of a close friend of another on of her close friends

also where did you get her being in the mansion from?

The experiments maybe were not like the others that AX says because she was treated specially from him, because he said she makes him remember himself. Then also he says its the experiments that went on him, and he wants to continue on himself, so maybe they are not harmful.

About ''reincarnation'', Xehanort being the Player, or if you want to say reincarnation. Everyone has their theories, but well, Xehanort is Xehanort a genocide that ruins lifes of lot of people, nothign to do with Player whatsoever.

What point to turn into that mad man, genocide only focused in darkness? instead of sleeping being protected by a Spirit? There is no point. I think after MX death Player can awake or something, maybe in the Final World. There is no point in turning into Xehanort

And Subject X being in the mansion because Ansem guided Ansem SoD to that place when Ansem SoD asked him about her.

Edited by JOTA

8 hours ago, JOTA said:

The experiments maybe were not like the others that AX says because she was treated specially from him, because he said she makes him remember himself. Then also he says its the experiments that went on him, and he wants to continue on himself, so maybe they are not harmful.

About ''reincarnation'', Xehanort being the Player, or if you want to say reincarnation. Everyone has their theories, but well, Xehanort is Xehanort a genocide that ruins lifes of lot of people, nothign to do with Player whatsoever.

What point to turn into that mad man, genocide only focused in darkness? instead of sleeping being protected by a Spirit? There is no point. I think after MX death Player can awake or something, maybe in the Final World. There is no point in turning into Xehanort

And Subject X being in the mansion because Ansem guided Ansem SoD to that place when Ansem SoD asked him about her.

the reports tone makes it pretty clear that subject x did not like being experimented on. just cause xehanort was willing to do them on himself doesnt mean they werent harmful. and remember that it was his experimentation that led to the ruin of radiant garden 

the player is gone youll never see them again. trapped in the cruelty of an evil man

no ansem sod brought ansem the wise to the mansion to play on his guilt over roxas and namine. ansem the wise has no idea where she is