Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KiraNort

New Game: World Replacement

Let’s play a little game.

Take the Disney worlds from KH3 and get rid of them. Replace them with any franchise you’d want. Doesn’t even have to be Disney. Can be anything you want.

One rule; the basic storyline of each world has to remain the same. 

This is what I have for replacements three Worlds. Please beware that if you haven’t watched the shows talked about here, there will be spoilers.

Olympus: U.A. (My Hero Academia) 

Setting: Season 3. The raid to save Bakugo from the League. Or just against Stain. Stain would be a good visual representation of someone who believes they’re doing good but are really just insane. A sort of stand in for Xehanort so to say. 

The Pure Light arc would be foreshadowed slightly with Izuku potentially being a Pure Light. In a abridged adaptation of Bakugo refusing to join the League of Villains, he would refuse to join Xigbar and the Seekers, who seek him out. He’d be seen as a dark reflection of Riku’ and fought  briefly.

Toy Boy: Beach City (Steven Universe Future)

Plot: Connie and Greg go missing. The world is split split in two but Steven is left with the Crystal Gems and Jasper. Peridot and Lapis are Hamm and Rex. The Heartless are mistaken for Gems. Young Xehanort strongly hints that Pink knows of the Heartless, just to make Steven even more angry (keep in mind during this time, he has the pink tantrums) and test the bonds of his heart with Greg and Connie’s. Pearl acts as the cynical side of Buzz, refusing to believe the World Order stuff.

Steven would be  a mini boss and the final boss is in Pink’s Room, fighting a giant Pink like Heartless.

Monstropolis: Freddy’s Fazbear’s Pizzera.

Plot: The Pizzera has been expanded and invaded by the Unversed, who use the negative emotions of the animatronics to strengthen Vanitas. Afton is Randall and is fought at the end. I haven’t really thought this one through, admittedly.

Arendalle: Madoka Magicia 

Plot: Homura Akemi is searched for as Laxrene believes she would be a perfect Seeker. Madoka is a pure light of course. Boss of this world? Either a Heartless of Kyubey named Faust to pay homage to the old German Folk story of a man selling his soul to the devil or a Heartless from the darkness of Homura’s heart.

I know this is a weird “game”, but just thought I’d share. Feel free to “play” and share your ideas.