Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Disney Magic Bands and Phone Cases available at Disney World in Florida

"May your Heart be Your Guiding Key"

It's a staple quote of the Master of Masters in Kingdom Hearts Union x[Cross] and a common phrase in the past couple of Kingdom Hearts games, but in Disney World in Florida, it could be your ticket to everything.

Kingdom Hearts cosplayer Nipah (@NipahDUBS) has shown a new version of the Disney Magic Bands that celebrate the beloved franchise in three designs: Sora, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, and Riku as well as different colors such as white, black, and red. Each band is also decorated with the Heart as well as different icons from the series. You can view the different designs in our gallery below!

Disney Magic Bands are only available to use at Disney World and can be purchased at kiosks at Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs for $30 each. 

UPDATE [July 11, 2021]: Nipah has followed up with Kingdom Hearts phone cases that are also being sold at Disney World. Designs include just Sora or Riku, a mixture of Sora and Riku, a group shot of Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, and the iconic black plaid background with many of the Kingdom Hearts icons. You can view them in the gallery below.

If you go to Disney World, will you pick one up? Which design would you like to have? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

I will get one of the Magic Bands as soon as I am able to go back. :D I like the Riku one with the white colour. I don't think I will be getting one of the phone cases but maybe the one with all the symbols. Its always a good time when Kingdom Hearts is given a little more rep in the parks.