Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rebelliouslegacy

KHMoM Hardest Song In Melody Of Memory

So I want to know, what is the hardest song for you to get a Full Chain in? Whether you haven't gotten the Full Chain yet or it took you a long time and several plays of. For me I can't seem to Full Chain Wave Of Darkness I on Proud, I barely managed to get it on Standard. And it's always the same part of the song that screws me up. What about you guys? 

The hardest song? Depends on the Full Chain vs All Excellent route for me. Since this is asking Full Chain then Dark Domination on Proud Mode for me. It's brutal on the fingers, and I still haven't full chained it yet. Another challenge for me are all the bosses on Proud Mode to full chain. Mainly because I still mess up with the green holding notes portions that have you hold multiple of them at different times while also hitting separate notes alongside side them. 

Wave of Darkness and One Winged Angel are the hardest songs for me. I already took many tries and it's really hard to Full Chain those two songs in Standard and Proud difficulty.