Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I want to create a discussion on which Disney Worlds we may expect to see in the Realm of thhe "Unreality" for the next Kingdom Hearts game after Melody of Memory.

As of the Game, Melody of Memory Ansem the Wise mentioned that there are three realms in their realm that they can travel to where many of the KH worlds are explored throughout the series:

  • The Realm of Light (where the majority of the Disney worlds and original worlds like Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden reside)
  • The Realm of Darkness (Where the Realm of Darkness and where worlds that were destroyed by the Heartless end up in)
  • The Realms Between (Where Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion and The Mysterious Tower reside)


He also mentions the worlds of:

  • Memories
  • Dreams/The Realm of Sleep (Where many of the Disney Worlds that didn't return to the Realm of Light following Ansem Seeker of Darkness' defeat from Sora in the first game appear and also the Final World)
  • Data/Datascapes (Consists of Data worlds from Jiminy Journal or the Book of Prophecies, The Tron worlds (Space Paranoids and the Grid) and Game Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph from Union χ)
  • The Other Side/"Unreality" (The City of Quadratum) - The realm outside of their own reality

The world of Game Central Station is one of the obvious Disney worlds to appear in the world of Quadratum (Unreality) likely retelling the events of Ralph Breaks the Internet given that the first film was already covered in Union χ.

As of now, were not exactly sure what's going to be the main setting for world exploration in the next KH game it could be the "Unreality" (that Riku is going in), the Realm of Sleep from Dream Drop Distance or the Realm of Light (as Kairi is doing her Mark of Mastery training with Aqua). Other than Wreck-It Ralph, I also could see The Pixar worlds of Coco and Soul along with possibly Treasure PlanetAtlantis: The Lost Empire and the worlds based on the live-action remakes/reimaginings (e.g. Alice in Wonderland 2010, Maleficent, Mulan 2019, etc.) being possible Disney worlds found in "Unreality" for the next game, it just comes down to how Nomura and his team decide on which Disney and Pixar films they would choose as worlds for the next game, the environment the world can offer and how the world based on the film fits in the game in terms of story and themes cause they like to cherry pick certain Disney worlds.

But what do you guys think?

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95
Changing title of my Thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

i think quadratum will be the only unreality world we see. so far all the disney worlds have been native to the realm of light and i dont see that changing

Then again we also had Game Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph) which although it's a data world it's vastly separate from the other data worlds we've seen in past installments such as the Datascape and the Tron Worlds (Space Paranoids and The Grid) so I think it's the other Disney world (along with presumably the Live-action reimaginings). Secondly in Re:Mind, when Sora encountered Yozora in the nighttime version of the Final World, Quadratum appeared as if it was a projection. Since Wreck-it-Ralph is a video-game, like Verum Rex, it could appear that way. 

I think it's the reason why Game Central Station appeared in Union χ over KH3 just to expand further on the "Unreality" and that it's a video game similar to Verum Rex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

Then again we also had Game Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph) which although it's a data world it's vastly separate from the other data worlds we've seen in past installments such as the Datascape and the Tron Worlds (Space Paranoids and The Grid) so I think it's the other Disney world (along with presumably the Live-action reimaginings). Secondly in Re:Mind, when Sora encountered Yozora in the nighttime version of the Final World, Quadratum appeared as if it was a projection. Since Wreck-it-Ralph is a video-game, like Verum Rex, it could appear that way. 

I think it's the reason why Game Central Station appeared in Union χ over KH3 just to expand further on the "Unreality" and that it's a video game similar to Verum Rex.

seems unlikely as the very nature of the data worlds is that they exist within machines, which the WiR worlds. its a seperate from the other data worlds as they are from each other

point being thats theres nothing to suggest that WiR are part of unreality

Edited by ocean's rage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2021 at 6:08 AM, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:

I want to create a discussion on which Disney Worlds we may expect to see in the Realm of thhe "Unreality" for the next Kingdom Hearts game after Melody of Memory.

As of the Game, Melody of Memory Ansem the Wise mentioned that there are three realms in their realm that they can travel to  where many of the KH worlds are explored throughout the series:

  • The Realm of Light (where the majority of the Disney worlds and original worlds like Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden reside)
  • The Realm of Darkness (Where the Realm of Darkness and where worlds that were destroyed by the Heartless end up in)
  • The Realms Between (Where Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion and The Mysterious Tower reside)


He also mentions the worlds of:

  • Memories
  • Dreams/The Realm of Sleep (Where many of the Disney Worlds that didn't return to the Realm of Light following Ansem Seeker of Darkness' defeat from Sora in the first game appear and also the Final World)
  • Data/Datascapes (Consists of Data worlds from Jiminy Journal or the Book of Prophecies, The Tron worlds (Space Paranoids and the Grid) and Game Central Station (Wreck-It Ralph from Union χ)
  • The Other Side/"Unreality" (The City of Quadratum) - The realm outside of their own reality

The world of Game Central Station is one of the obvious Disney worlds to appear in the world of Quadratum (Unreality) likely retelling the events of Ralph Breaks the Internet given that the first film was already covered in Union χ.

As of now, were not exactly sure what's going to be the main setting for world exploration in the next KH game it could be the "Unreality" (that Riku is going in), the Realm of Sleep from Dream Drop Distance or the Realm of Light (as Kairi is doing her Mark of Mastery training with Aqua). Other than Wreck-It Ralph, I also could see The Pixar worlds of Coco and Soul along with possibly Treasure PlanetAtlantis: The Lost Empire and the worlds based on the live-action remakes/reimaginings (e.g. Alice in Wonderland 2010, Maleficent, Mulan 2019, etc.) being possible Disney worlds found in "Unreality" for the next game, it just comes down to how Nomura and his team decide on which Disney and Pixar films they would choose as worlds for the next game, the environment the world can offer and how the world based on the film fits in the game in terms of story and themes cause they like to cherry pick certain Disney worlds.

But what do you guys think?

Disney's live-action remakes would be very appropiated for the "unreality". (I have to say, I hate them because they prove Disney is lacking ideas and they twist stuff from the originals that ruin most of the film).   
  
"Wreck-It Ralph" is like a data world, so it can't be a world from "Unreality". There's no reason to believe the oher options can't be as real as the others than Sora has visited until know: Coco, Soul, Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.   
  
The side where Sora has lived until now (Reality) had mostly Disney worlds, so maybe the "Unreality" will have more of Final Fantasy. Another idea could be "fantasy worlds" created in the worlds Sora visited. Do you remember "Chicken Little"? There was a "fantasy world" where Chicken Little was an space-action hero, and they used it in the game "Chicken Little: Ace in action". That could be a possibility, as far as I see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2021 at 2:05 PM, ocean's rage said:

seems unlikely as the very nature of the data worlds is that they exist within machines, which the WiR worlds. its a seperate from the other data worlds as they are from each other

point being thats theres nothing to suggest that WiR are part of unreality

Fair Point, however I wouldn't rule out completely alternate versions of Disney worlds Sora previously visited in his Reality but based on the Live-action remakes/reimaginings (e.g. Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, Maleficent (even though Sora never visited Enchanted Dominion), Mulan 2020, Aladdin 2019) to appear in the "Unreality" besides just the City of Quadratum and presumably worlds based on Final Fantasy.

Literally I just can't imagine the Disney Live-Action remakes along with Marvel and Star Wars (to which the fans want but I don't) be worlds residing in the Realm of Light like the other Disney worlds.

 

2 hours ago, Ursalink said:

Disney's live-action remakes would be very appropiated for the "unreality". (I have to say, I hate them because they prove Disney is lacking ideas and they twist stuff from the originals that ruin most of the film).   
  
"Wreck-It Ralph" is like a data world, so it can't be a world from "Unreality". There's no reason to believe the oher options can't be as real as the others than Sora has visited until know: Coco, Soul, Treasure Planet and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.   
  
The side where Sora has lived until now (Reality) had mostly Disney worlds, so maybe the "Unreality" will have more of Final Fantasy. Another idea could be "fantasy worlds" created in the worlds Sora visited. Do you remember "Chicken Little"? There was a "fantasy world" where Chicken Little was an space-action hero, and they used it in the game "Chicken Little: Ace in action". That could be a possibility, as far as I see. 

That's why I think that besides Quadratum and presumably other Final Fantasy worlds I think their could be some alternate versions of Disney worlds that Sora previously visited in his Reality but based on the Live-action remakes/reimaginings (e.g. Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, Maleficent (even though Sora never visited Enchanted Dominion), Mulan 2020, Aladdin 2019), As for Chicken Little, yeah I remember that film (a guilty pleasure film) especially the ending with everyone watching Ace stop an actual Alien Invasion that was the segway to the game Ace in Action.

I don't know what the next KH game is going to be like and which realm would be the main setting for world exploration (Realm of Light, Unreality, etc.). I could see this game be another spiritual successor to Dream Drop Distance where we play as Sora, Riku and presumably Kairi respectively (without Dream Dropping) and most of the Disney worlds will be based on Old/obscure films with some fairly recent films in the mix. Until then, it's far to early what Nomura and his team has in store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DisneyXPixarfan95 said:


Literally I just can't imagine the Disney Live-Action remakes along with Marvel and Star Wars (to which the fans want but I don't) be worlds residing in the Realm of Light like the other Disney worlds.

 

 

relax normua said that marvel and star wars were to complex to licence for KH so theyre unlikely. and even then you cant count on there being to many live action worlds in a single world as theyll need to pay to use an actor's likeness and that could drain the games budget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...