Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquawater

If Wendy is In Kingdom Hearts then where are her brothers John and Michael?

Spoiler

John and Michael are not in Kingdom Hearts games and it not fair

馃ズIt鈥檚 not fair John and Michael are not in Kingdom Hearts聽

ECAF0A02-B2DC-4C52-8FA4-097E08F3AE36.png

Tell me about your answer聽

Edited by Aquawater

4 hours ago, jbmasta said:

Not relevant to the plot, just Wendy since that's how Hook knows he can get to Peter Pan. Out of the recreate the plot of the film worlds, Neverland has never been one of them.

I definitely agree here. I always wondered that myself when I first played it but it鈥檚 obviously that they just would鈥檝e served no purpose to the plot of the world at all.

Kingdom Hearts takes libertys with its sources聽

And thats for the best because otherwise you would have a bunch od characters running around that you had to bring under somehow聽

I mean it would be nice to habe them but what could they really add besides a few Sidequest till the final boss?

Wendy is one of the Princess of Heart candidates that got rejected in favor of the cardboard box that is Kairi so it's not exactly surprising that her brothers got left on the cutting room floor.

Edited by FadedSparkle

On 7/29/2021 at 6:49 PM, jbmasta said:

Not relevant to the plot, just Wendy since that's how Hook knows he can get to Peter Pan. Out of the recreate the plot of the film worlds, Neverland has never been one of them.

Okay 馃憤

On 7/31/2021 at 4:50 AM, FadedSparkle said:

Wendy is one of the Princess of Heart candidates that got rejected in favor of the cardboard box that is Kairi so it's not exactly surprising that her brothers got left on the cutting room floor.

That鈥檚 uncalled for

On 7/30/2021 at 10:45 AM, escobarrr said:

I think that it would be nice to have them too聽

I know what you mean

On 7/29/2021 at 9:47 PM, Movies798 said:

Because Captain Hook believe that Wendy was one of the Seven Princesses of Heart. That's why she's in Kingdom Hearts and not Michael and John. John and Michael are not needed in Kingdom Hearts 1.

True聽

On 7/29/2021 at 4:38 PM, yamibakura said:

Riku converted them to heartless and Sora had to kill them

John and Michael had no darkness in their hearts

On 7/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Movies798 said:

Because Captain Hook believe that Wendy was one of the Seven Princesses of Heart. That's why she's in Kingdom Hearts and not Michael and John. John and Michael are not needed in Kingdom Hearts 1.

So, it's the same reason why the guards or the Sultan aren't in Agrabah because they aren't relevant to the plot?

55 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

So, it's the same reason why the guards or the Sultan aren't in Agrabah because they aren't relevant to the plot?

True聽

On 7/29/2021 at 9:47 PM, Movies798 said:

Okay I see the point聽

On 7/30/2021 at 8:49 AM, Dustin L眉bbers said:

Kingdom Hearts takes libertys with its sources聽

And thats for the best because otherwise you would have a bunch od characters running around that you had to bring under somehow聽

I mean it would be nice to habe them but what could they really add besides a few Sidequest till the final boss?

Okay that鈥檚 explained a lot聽