Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts III Pen Case, Vanity Pouch, PC/Tablet Case, Backpack, and Carry All Bag available for pre-order from Square Enix E-Store and NA Store; all releasing December 25, 2021 in Japan and April 2022 for North America

The official Square Enix E-Store Twitter account has announced several new pieces of Kingdom Hearts III merchandise. These items are the following:

• Monogram Pen Case
  • Monogram Vanity Pouch
  • PC/Tablet Case
  • Monogram Backpack
  • Carry All Bag

Each of these items has a release date of December 25, 2021, though their prices obviously vary. 

You can view each of the items via our gallery, as well as links to their respective Square Enix E-Store pages below. Keep in mind that the prices in dollars are merely rough conversions. 

Kingdom Hearts III Carry All Bag - ¥16,280 ($147.72)

Kingdom Hearts III Monogram Pen Case - ¥3,850 ($34.93)

Kingdom Hearts III Monogram Vanity Pouch - ¥5,940 ($53.89)

Kingdom Hearts III Monogram PC/Tablet Case - ¥7,480 ($67.87)

Kingdom Hearts III Monogram Backpack - ¥13,200 ($199.77)

UPDATE [Sept 4, 2021]: These items are now available for pre-order in the Square Enix NA Store. They are set to release in April 2022. You can pre-order by clicking the links below.

Do you find any of these newly revealed pieces of merchandise appealing? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

Hi, I've seen that the products will be released in December but I think the prices are very high. Maybe the quality will be very good but anyways you can find a lot of other options on the market less expensive. I like to go on https://backpacks.global/ every time I want to buy something related to bags because I can find there a huge variety with different price ranges and that's perfect. Not sure other people have the same tastes as me but I want to read some reviews after the release.

Edited by RachelAlsop