Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Clash of the dimensions!(A KH/Naruto/Bleach/FMA/FF:Crisis Core/Pokemon RP)

(Accepted.Remember.RP posts must be atleast 5 sentences long.)

"Just kidding."Lazard says."Darn it Lazard don't scare me like that."Azura says."Aw,little first class SOILDER can't take a joke?"Lazard asks."Shut up."Azura says.Lazard looks back at his papers."Now.I want you to take a helicopter and go to another world and look for more allies.IF you can make some."Lazard says."But I just came in."Azura says.Lazard stears at her."Fine fine.I'm going."Azura says as she walks away.

(In any world that ivolves KH,FF:Crisis Core,Pokemon,Bleach,Naruto or FMA.Any more questions just IM me)

Azura gets over to the weaponry area and sees the helicopter ready to go.She gets on."Where to?"The pilot asks.Azura thinks."Take me to this 'Soul Society'."Azura says.The pilot nods and the helicopter takes off.Azura just stays there looking out the window and thinks."(That kid was talking oh so much about this Soul Society.Well,let's see what they're made of.)"Azura thinks.

Keyblade Wielder

Name: Ankoku

Appearence: Dark hair, dark skin, he wears a black hoodie over his head. He has black eyes, and blue jeans.

Keyblade: Chaos Reaper

Homeworld: Radiant Garden

Side(good or evil) : Evil

(Accepted)

Azura had fallen asleep as the pilot drived the hellicopter.She dreams a bit.

Azura was standing infront of the Shinra counciel."Are you kidding me?This is just a kid." "Yes.But a kid with talent." "Right.talent.Will that talent not get her killed in the battlefield?" "Just trust me.She;s got the skill.All we need to do is to engance it." "Will her parents even aprove of her to be training to become SOILDER at the age of 6?" "Don't worry.She has no family..." Azura just steared at them.Wondering what wil happen to her and what was that they were talking about.

k* Zach woke up in the middle of the steet with people crowded around him, "Whos this guy?" one person asked "Wheres he from?" another asked "Maybe he's a cloud ninja, he has dark skin." an older voice asked "Dude that sounds a litle racist.." One of the guys answerd "Im Just sayin-... Hey! he's wakin up, hey buddy! you ok?" Zach sat up and rubbed his forehead "Agh.. It feels like i was mugged by a bunch of Machaps..." he said looking around "Where.... am I?" Zach asked. A guy with spikey brown hair pushed through the crowd and helped him up, a large dog acompainied the young man. "What? Nobodys gonna help him up?" he asked the people in the small crowd "Whats your name guy?" the brown haired guy asked "Im Zach... Where am I?" he asked "This is The Hidden Leaf village, where are you fr-" "WHOA! WHAT KIND OF POKEMON IS THAT?!" Zach interupted pointing at the large dog that acompanied the young man.

"Can...I go home now?"Azura asks."This is home."

Suddenly alarms sound.The helicopter rumbles.Azura wakes up."Huh?!What's going on?!"Azura asks.The pilot looks at her."Something is attacking the ship!They're like flying creatures."The pilot says."Summons?"Azura asks."Take a look."The pilot says.Azura looks out the window."What the heck are those?!"Azura asks.They were heartless.But Azura had never seen one before so she had no idea what they were.The engines fail as a heartless attacks the helicopter once more."The engines are out.We're going down!"The pilot yells.The helicopter starts to falls down.Azura takes cover.The helicopter chrashes.Everything goes black for Azura and the pilot.

Soul Reaper

Name: Koichi Amaya

Appearence: Koichi has slightly spiky brown hair that falls to his neck, and has bangs to the left side of his face. He is not very tall. His eyes are violet-red. He wears a creme colored button up dress shirt with a white tie, black dress pants, and black shoes. His mask is black in contrast with other Hollow masks, with 5 white stripes running straight down the middle.

Zanpakuto: Chimei-Tekina Akuma No Ken (Chimei Tekina for short) "The Deadly Sword of the Demon"

Chimei, when not released, is just a straight sword, similar to a katana. However, when released (Release command "Dice dice dice, Chimei Tekina") the zanpakuto changes into two long red blades, with two claw like thorns sticking out the top of each blade.

Zanpakuto special ability: When released, Chimei Tekina grants Koichi the ability to make a copies of himself, each holding a different color of his zanpakuto. The color of the zanpakuto depends on the amount of damage each one can deal, red dealing the most damage. Also, each blade has a different attack that can only be used by that blade.

Bankai: Bankai command "Shred to pieces, Chimei Tekina". When Koichi is in Bankai, Chimei Tekina turns into two scythes one red, one blue, each attached to one another by a black chain.

Special ability: Koichi's Bankai allows him to toss both of his scythes at his opponents and control where it goes telepathically.

Other abilities: Cero.

Side(good or evil) : Evil

(Over qualified.xD Accepted.Just put up on the top that you're a Soul Reaper.)

Azura woke up slowly.She could only see blur.After a few moments her vision becomes straight.She sits up."What the heck happened?"Azura asks.She looks around.The area was a complete mess because of the crash.The helicopter was in pieces and on flames.And there were parts of fire around.She saw the pilot.She ran over towards him.But he was dead."No..."Azura says looking down.She takes out her comunicator and tries to comunicate Shinra."No signal...great."Azura says as she stands up and starts to walk around.

"Poke- what?!" The man asked "Ya know... A pokemon.." Zach pulled a red orb out of his backpack "Like this! Come on out- sparks!" he threw the ball on the ground and a Luxray came out. "You.... Youre a spy!" The guy said backing up "Come on, akamaru!" the dog ran next to him and barked. "You wanna battle, then bring it!" Zach said grinnig. The man quickly dashed in front of Zach and punched him to the ground, "Wh- What the heck?!" Zach said as he wiped the blood from his nose "Thats a foul, you jerk! thats not how you-" the man kicked him in the ribs hard enough to hear a wet snap. Zach's luxray and the man's dog were both fighting each other, and people began to gather around. Zach stood up and held his ribs "Oh yeah, and by the way, my names not jerk. Its Kiba." Kiba said grinning. Zach punched at him, but Kiba grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. "Sp- Sparks! use thunder!!" Zach said looking up at Kiba. The luxray bit Kibas dog and threw him out of the way, he then used thunder on Kiba as his master commanded.

Koichi, sitting in high grass in a forest, hears a loud crash and begins to smell smoke. "Somebody or something crashed, eh. Whatever happened, I sense no reiatsu coming from people there. Are they dead?". He gets up from his seat, inhaling a deep breath of air. Looks like he would have a kill today.

Putting Chimei Tekina back in its sheath, Koichi flash steps out of the forest and to the crash site. He lands on the ground softly, and looks puzzled when he sees a dead human laying in a pile of rubble, and a blown up helicopter. "What the hell happened here?", he mutters. He turns his head towards the horizon and squints his eyes. He sees a young girl walking aimlessly towards the gates to the Soul Society. "Humans don't belong here", Koichi says silently as he unsheaths his Zanpakuto.

Azura walks around.Wondering on a world unknown...to her atleast."Hello?Lazard?Anyone?"Azura asks as she tries to get her comunicator to work."The helicopter crashed and the pilot is dead.And I'm stranded here.Anyone please answer."Azura insist even though it was pointless at the moment.She looks around.She messes with her comunicator."ANYONE CAN HEAR ME?!"Azura says.She sighs and looks down."Boy oh boy."Azura says.She keeps walking around."Where am I?"Azura asks.She messes with her comunicator."Soul Society?Wait.We crashed near the Soul Society?"Azura asks.She looks around."Well,better get going."Azura says as she keeps walking.Not knowing of the enemy near.

Ankoku had his hoodie out and he held out his hand. " Come my heartless! Go! Destroy this village! Destroy everything that there ever is! Destroy all the keyblade wielders here! Destroy all man and woman in this village! " Pureblood and enblem heartless came out of no where and started to obey his command and started to destroy the small village. Ankoku smirked. "Excellent. The invasion has begun. Soon, I shall destroy every world that there ever was."

Koichi flash-steps from the crash landing directly in front of the stranger. "State your name, human", he said, pointing Chimei Tekina directly at her. Something was wrong with this one though. Koichi couldn't sense a bit of energy coming from here, yet she looked powerful enough to take him on. Was she even from the World of the Living?

Azura was walking when suddenly a boy appeared infront of her."State your name,human."The boy says.The pointed his weapon at her and Azura quickly took out her blade at hand."Azura Stargazer.SOILDER first Class.Shinra operative.And you who might be?"Azura asks.She looked at the boy carefully."(This guy...how could he just appear infront of me like that without even making the smallest of noise?Who is he really?)"Azura thinks as she sharpens her sences just incase a battle were to occur.

Ankoku raised his arms. Dark lightening flashed throughout the whole village. Ankoku started to laugh like a maniac. Nothing can stop me. They cannot stop me. No one can stop me. I become slowly more powerful every time a heartless destroys a human being. Every second, I become more powerful. Despite the fact that I'm adjusting to this new body..." Ankoku looked at himself with disgust. "I will soon be able to throw away this body and become the most powerful being of all worlds"

Koichi sees the girl draw her weapon as well. Things are about to get interesting... "What is this SOLDIER you speak of? I can tell you aren't a soul, because I cannot sense your power. However, I can tell you aren't from the Human World either. Where did you come from? Why are you here?". Koichi puts one foot back in a defensive stance, just in case the girl decided to attack first.

"I took over that foolish keyblade wielder's body: what was his name? Tsuchi was it not? Yes... it was Tsuchi. His body was in the best position out of the 3 of those wielders. His body was well prepared. He betrayed his friends and when he realized what he was doing, I took over his body for good. Now there is no chance for him to take over his body again. There is not chance that his friends Mizu and Aero can stop me. I've already killed their master: Hinote"

Ankoku raised his hands once again and clouds started to form over the viliage, but instead of water, acid drops started pail upon the viliage.

Azura looks at him for a while."(He seems to be from here.Figures.Well.Lazard said to make friends,not enemies.Let's see if I can make friends with this one unlike my last faliure of an attempt.)"Azura thinks."SOILDER are warriors that are put through an operation and they are injected with a type of energy so they can be stronger.I came from Shinra.It's kind of the Organization that is in charge of the protection of my world.I am here to make allies so we can join together to take out those who are destroying and taking over the worlds."Azura explains.She narrows her eyes."Witch side are you on?Good,or evil?"Azura asks as she gets in attacking position.

Kiba fell to one knee writhing in pain, he tried to move but he was paralyzed. Zach looked at him and smirked, his eyes began to flutter and then he passed out. Sparks ran over to his master but was tackled by Akamaru, the dog bit into Luxrays neck causing the pokemon to yelp. Kiba tied to move, but he just fell over and cursed under his breath. Sparks used thunderbolt. A girl with pink hair ran over "Whoa! Kiba, whats going on?! whos that guy?!" she asked "he's a spy, and thats his ninja hound!"Kiba answerd "Is... is he dead?" she asked "No.. just passed out.." he said "Hey... why are you on the ground?!" the pink haired girl asked "His hound paralyzed me!" he answerd. The luxay had finnally defeated Akamaru and breathing heavily. "..That sure dosent look like a ninja hound" she said walking over the pokemon.

"People taking over the world huh? Sounds like fun." Koichi smirks and raises his blade a little bit higher. "Dice dice dice, Chimei Tekina!". A flash of red light engulfs him, and he is then shown wielding two red blades. "I guess I can be labeled as bad."

He pivots his foot, and a clone of Koichi emerges from the ground, wielding two black blades. "Getting rid of you sounds fun as well", both Koichi and his clone say in unison. And then Koichi steps in for the attack, swinging both of his blades at Azura.

Azura sees this and gets ready to fight."(Whoops.Here and to think I could finally do my mission right.)"Azura thinks.She saw him attack.Azura quickly used her blade to protect herself from the attack."(Whoa.Two of them,correct?Lazard dosn't seem to pay me much for this I think.Turks get paid better I belive.)"Azura thinks.She jumps away and she gets ready for another attack."Fire!"Azura says as she extends her hand and a fire sphere comes out of her hand and goes towards the enemy.

The Koichi clone uses his blades to block the sphere of fire, while Koichi goes in for the offensive. He throws one of his blades at Azura, while he charges at her with the second one. She can cast elemental spells? Very interesting. This one might actually be worth the kill. Hopefully I don't have to go into Bankai, or even Hollowfication.

Azura dodges the first blade and dodges her best with the second one.She jumps back and away.She only got a slight cut on her face.She touched it and saw the blood in her hand.She looks at him."(OK.Let's see if I can beat him fast and easy.)"Azura thinks.Azura extended her hand."Blizzard!"Azura says as ice went towards the clone.Azura charges directly at Koichi.Not really thinking of what could this guy have up his sleeve.

Zach wakes up in a chair, hands tied behind his back. Two men with mask on were sitting across the table from him, lookng through his backpack. Zachs hat was on table also. "H-hey!! My stuff!" he said struggling in the chair "Ah. youre awake." one of the men said looking up at Zach "wait a minuet... 1,2,3..... im missing one of my pokemon!" Zach screamed at the men "Alright, calm down.." the man said walking over to him "Who are you!? Where am I?! Wheres my pokemon?!" Zach asked angrilly "We ask the questions." the man said as he punched him in the face. Hard. "AHHH!!!!" Zach screamed "Alright talk. Dark demonic like creatures began appear around the same time you did, we know this isnt just a concidence." the man said bending down to his level. "I dont now what you are talking about!.." Zach answerd.Them man joced him in the face twice "Dont feed me that bull sh*t! Talk!" he said angrilly "I DONT KNOW!" Zach said. The masked punched him in the face several times untill blood was pouring from his mouth and nose "Ugh... *cough* uhnn...." Zach was fading in and out of conciousness.