Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DisneyXPixarfan95

Will we get some KH news or a teaser by TGS 2021 or Jump Festa 2022?

Will we get new KH news at Tokyo Game Show 2021 or Jump Festa 2022  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will we get new KH news at Tokyo Game Show 2021 or Jump Festa 2022

• Yes, but I remain skeptical and extremely low at the moment
    • Maybe
    • No, I go by Nomura's translation and I expect 2022

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/29/2021 at 12:04 AM

Hey folks, it's been a while I posted anything new, now recently I've seen the majority being ambivalent and skeptical and buying with Nomura's translated statement on not expecting ANY KH related news until 2022 (20th Anniversary) but personally I highly don't agree with this considering that for the past 10-15 years we had Kingdom Hearts related news and trailers at various events specifically through the Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa events respectively, the ONLY timed we didn't get ANY KH related news & trailers at both events was at TGS 2017 and Jump Festa 2018 back in 2017 respectively, so I want to ask are we bound to get any KH news from either Tokyo Game Show 2021 or Jump Festa 2022?

Now granted this month is the final update for Dark Road and also it's been 10 months since the release of Melody of Memory, If in the event we do get any announcements for phase 2 this year (which goes either way) it'll be at either TGS or Jump Festa, but I assume if anything it'll be next year I highly doubt we will get more than Dark Road this year but this is NOMURA so he may give us a surprise with a teaser announcement for the next KH title or a now in Development trailer. If they are planning to release a new KH title on the 20th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series next year, they will announce it at either one of those events so that the hype can appear, similar to how they did it with Dream Drop Distance when it was released on the 10th Anniversary of the franchise in 2012.

But what do you guys think do you think we may get an announcement teaser for the next KH title at either one of those events? Let's keep it honest and civil.

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95

Just now, Lu Xun said:

Hey guys, it' been a while.

What do we actually know of the future of Kingdom Hearts? if anyone is as nice as to explain it to me, I'd be thankful.

Well next year is the 20th Anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series. On top of that, this month is the final story update for Dark Road along with it being 10 months since the release of Melody of Memory, If in the event we do get any announcements for Phase 2 this year (which goes either way) it'll be at either TGS 2021 or Jump Festa 2022, so I expect either one of those events to feature a surprise teaser announcement for the next KH title or a now in Development trailer.

12 hours ago, Albert said:

TGS has passed. No news. Our only hope is Jump Festa

Jump Festa is our only possibility and hope considering that it's the other main event that we get KH news and trailer every year.

The ONLY times we didn't get ANY KH related News was at Jump Festa 2018 in December 2017 and Jump Festa 2021 in 2020 respectively, especially the former Jump Festa as following the D23 2017 Toy Story trailer we didn't get any KH news 7 months later in February 2018 at the D23 Japan 2018 event.

Now Jump Festa has already passed and no KH news content so not surprised by this outcome along with everyone else.

Now this is the third time we didn't get ANY KH related News at Jump Festa following Jump Festa 2018 in December 2017 and Jump Festa 2021 in 2020 respectively, and 2021 is the 2nd year since 2017 we didn't get ANY Kingdom Hearts news both at Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa respectively.

See you in 2022.