Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquawater

Jungle Book world in Future Kingdom Hearts game

Here’s the synopsis for the future game: The plot follows Mowgli, a feral child raised in the Indian jungle by wolves, as his friends Bagheera the panther and Baloo the bear try to convince him to leave the jungle before the evil tiger Shere Khan arrives. This movie was released in October 18, 1967.

Characters for the future game:

Mowgli

Bagheera

Baloo

Kaa

King Louie 

Shere Khan 

9464A242-FD6C-4D3C-BEBE-56DC55DE3835.jpeg

Easy, guys. Toy Story was going to be part of the original KH, but it was postponed. Woody and Buzz were going to be summons at KH-II, but they removed the idea. We finally had Toy Story at KH-III, and I think it was totally worth it to wait. Give them time. I'm pretty sure they still have "The Jungle Book" in mind for a world in a future game, but we must not hurry them, so they will do it the best possible way. 

The remnants of the Jungle Book world that was scrapped from BBS despite somewhat at least in Ven's version appeared to share base graphics with a section of Deep Jungle look fantastic. 

(I have had this video in my Kingdom Hearts playlist for a while and just now noticed that it's Daniel's! Nice work dude!)
It would have been a great world for DDD as well, it's a favorite of mine but I feel it needed a few more worlds.

I would love for it to be revived in a future game. 

On 12/28/2021 at 3:11 PM, Ventus_ said:

The remnants of the Jungle Book world that was scrapped from BBS despite somewhat at least in Ven's version appeared to share base graphics with a section of Deep Jungle look fantastic. 

(I have had this video in my Kingdom Hearts playlist for a while and just now noticed that it's Daniel's! Nice work dude!)
It would have been a great world for DDD as well, it's a favorite of mine but I feel it needed a few more worlds.

I would love for it to be revived in a future game. 

Good point