Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ursalink

Warning

My computer says that one of KH13's "transmitters of the server's certificate has expired". It makes me almost impossible to access it. Can somebody please fix it?

Edited by Ursalink

As far as I can tell, this isn't happening for anyone else. You might have some luck clearing your browser cache and flushing your DNS (Google how to do this). Also make sure that your computer has the correct date set (if you have the date set to the future, the website's certificates might appear as expired when they're not).

Well, I'm sorry, but something is really wrong, and I can assure you it's not from me. I have news:

The problem with the Server seems to be solved, because it no longer appears. But now, when I tried to enter in the website, it says me that the date and time in my computer are wrong. I triple checked, and I can assure that's not the case. I have the right date and time according to my time zone in the planet. Please, somebody solve this new problem soon.

I don't have any problems with the website.

The website certificate is showing as valid.

I think its a problem with your computer/browser.

Maybe the browser u are using has a update u can install or try a different browser.

I tried another browser, and although I can access the website, it still warms me about something not being right with it. Something is definitely wrong, and it's not me.

UPDATE: Now the problem with the wrong date and time are gone, but it's back to the original problem about a Certificate of the Server that has expired. I'm starting to get desperate.

Edited by Ursalink