Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XIIIon14

Why didn't Roxas use the corridor of darkness to go directly to the castle?

There is something I've got to question: why didn't Roxas use the corridors of darkness to go directly to the castle when he tried to storm it at the end of 358/2 days? I don't think there was any real reason for him to not use it. I've seen some people argue that the organization would be able to see him than or track him, but I don't think there was anything shown in the story that they would be able to even do that, and Roxas would then instead be going through their front door, over a open, long bridge. And there is nothing really stopping him from using the corridor. Namine, who isn't even a member, did go straight to the castle with one without any real problem whatsoever to save Kairi at the end of 2, so they don't seem to have any real protection against it, and in the ds version, we were clearly shown that Roxas could us the corridors himself, like when he went to Xemnas to talk about Xion on day 299. And he probably wouldn't be able to even go from Twilight Town to the World that Never Was without one anyway, since he doesn't seem to have any other method of transport through worlds. Also, the organization don't seem to even have there bridge out all the time, as shown when Sora and co. arrived during 2 and when Riku arrived during 3d, so Roxas would most likely just storm to the castle from the city, only to arrive to a cliff with no bridge whatsoever, and he would probably just use the corridor anyway to go to the castle anyway. They probably wouldn't even have it out 99% of the time, since they can use the corridors anyway, so a bridge would be unnecessary. Thinking about that, why does the organization even have a bridge when they can just teleport to the castle? And why didn't Namine just get Kairi out of the castle ASAP? Is any real reason for any of this beyond that the plot requires it? Can anyone come up with a reason that doesn't require headcannons? Are there any actual evidence?

On 11/7/2021 at 11:59 PM, ocean's rage said:

much like sora hes a little daft?

I don't think this is a good argument to be honest, because he would have had to have used the corriders, since that is his method of transportation between worlds, so he has got to have used it many times to leave and enter the castle many times through out the time he was with the organization

5 minutes ago, XIIIon14 said:

I don't think this is a good argument to be honest, because he would have had to have used the corriders, since that is his method of transportation between worlds, so he has got to have used it many times to leave and enter the castle many times through out the time he was with the organization

i meant that as a joke rather than an argument

On 12/6/2021 at 9:09 PM, hatok said:

Does it ever actually show where Roxas emerges when he RTCs? It could be that he always appears at the entrance of the world.

He uses that on what I believe to be day 299 when he entered and left the throne room in the ds version to talk with Xemnas. Also, Xion can use them, as shown near the end of the game, and she draws her power from Roxas.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:12 PM, Iscreamer1 said:

Maybe he’s forbidden from using them. It helps with exercise.

How would it help? And why would he still listen to that when he already left the organization?