Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔

Kingdom hearts 20th anniversary

A bit of each I think :) I think we will get at least 1 new game announced if not released and Square Enix usually are pretty good at getting decent merch out so I expect some new items will make their way to the store. And also maybe the long rumoured Kingdom Hearts animated series for Disney+ (which I personally still believe is happening). Trying to keep expectations in check though, its also Final Fantasy 35th anniversary next year too so exciting times for Square Enix fans ^^

All I really want is a new game. Not a rhythm game not a sub par mobile game (I love khux and dr but I what something big if you know what I mean) I what a classic console game it doesn't even have to be a numbered game aka kh4 all I want is a new game. 

1 hour ago, FlipMode said:

A bit of each I think :) I think we will get at least 1 new game announced if not released and Square Enix usually are pretty good at getting decent merch out so I expect some new items will make their way to the store. And also maybe the long rumoured Kingdom Hearts animated series for Disney+ (which I personally still believe is happening). Trying to keep expectations in check though, its also Final Fantasy 35th anniversary next year too so exciting times for Square Enix fans ^^

As for the kh20th event can we assume that it will be on the JP date or the US date? (March or September)

I definitely think we'll get a new game announcement. We haven't heard anything about a new KH game since Melody of Memory was announced last year, so I think we're due for a new game announcement. And I wouldn't be surprised if they announced more merch; they're been giving us a steady stream of it for a while now.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:41 PM, FlipMode said:

A bit of each I think :) I think we will get at least 1 new game announced if not released and Square Enix usually are pretty good at getting decent merch out so I expect some new items will make their way to the store. And also maybe the long rumoured Kingdom Hearts animated series for Disney+ (which I personally still believe is happening). Trying to keep expectations in check though, its also Final Fantasy 35th anniversary next year too so exciting times for Square Enix fans 

Ok so I've been watching some kh videos as one does and what I've gathered gathered is that a lot of people think we will get a game revealed next year but released in 2023 but what I want to stress is that I really believe that we will get a kh released next year whether it be kh 3.14 uhd fm I remix (that was a joke) or a brand new game I would take both preferably a new game. And I do think it is time to find out what will happen to sora and riku in quaddratium and also with kairi training with aqua. As you can tell I REALLY want no........I Need a kh game next year kh has impacted my life and I need that kh goodness.

7 hours ago, Vèńťúş_wíņđ_⅔ said:

Ok so I've been watching some kh videos as one does and what I've gathered gathered is that a lot of people think we will get a game revealed next year but released in 2023 but what I want to stress is that I really believe that we will get a kh released next year whether it be kh 3.14 uhd fm I remix (that was a joke) or a brand new game I would take both preferably a new game. And I do think it is time to find out what will happen to sora and riku in quaddratium and also with kairi training with aqua. As you can tell I REALLY want no........I Need a kh game next year kh has impacted my life and I need that kh goodness.

i think your best bet it the switch versions

I heard maybe a unreal engine series will be released on disney + but its not confirmed only talks of it. That would be awesome though. Or we get to see how Riku is like Terra by bequeathing him and Riku is similar to Terra in many ways I think. Sora is like Ventus because of the heart thing. Im ready to see Kairi come out of her shell more and be like Aqua. Sora said his journey started the day he lost Kairi. Maybe the next game will be Kairis. And we can see her journey now to find him now 💙

Edited by Pai

4 minutes ago, Pai said:

I heard maybe a unreal engine series will be released on disney + but its not confirmed only talks of it. That would be awesome though. Or we get to see how Riku is like Terra by bequeathing him and Riku is similar to Terra in many ways I think. Sora is like Ventus because of the heart thing. Im ready to see Kairi come out of her shell more and be like Aqua. Sora said his journey started the day he lost Kairi. Maybe the next game will be Kairis. And we can see her journey now to find him now 💙

Imagine a Kairi+aqua game where they go through past worlds and new worlds and just train and maybe fight some Heartless or unversed. 

1.sword in the Stone world

2. Raya last dragon 

3. Idk