Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What 90s animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

What 90s animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What 90s animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

• Gargoyles
    • Quack Pack
    • Recess
    • Darkwing Duck

out of them defiantly darkwing duck it would be so much fun. now its been a long time since ive seen recess but i am open to it as a world cause if nothing else a world set in a school. never seen the other two.

4 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Honestly, Gargoyles is the only show on this list that actually has interesting storylines/story plots that can fit in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. So I choose Gargoyles.

surely weve had enough original stories at this point for that not to be an issue? 

Coincidentally, I was looking up some stuff    On recess this past weekend 🙂 it’s one of my top favourite shows of all time, and after all, deep space from Lilo and stitch As well as stitch himself has already been featured in  The series and they are part of the same world per the crossover on the Lilo and stitch series so…… 🙂

Darkwing Duck would be so much fun. I've wanted this since I first got into Kingdom Hearts. Imagine Darkwing and Donald interacting. Maybe even get superhero style outfits when going there. Darkwing, Launchpad, and/or Gizmoduck as party members. Negaduck and the Fearsome Five as bosses, oh it would be great to play that!

Edited by SweetYetSalty

I am wondering why the early 1990s show, "Goof Troop", wasn't on the list?  That would have been my pick.
I can picture Max trying to help Sora's Team in an original plotline set in an alternate KH Universe.
Who knows?  Maybe that is what is coming up in the next saga.

(Remember -- simply because a lot of people cannot see it happening doesn't mean it's impossible!!)

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

On 12/16/2021 at 8:39 PM, SoraDaxjer28 said:

I am wondering why the early 1990s show, "Goof Troop", wasn't on the list?  That would have been my pick.
I can picture Max trying to help Sora's Team in an original plotline set in an alternate KH Universe.
Who knows?  Maybe that is what is coming up in the next saga.

(Remember -- simply because a lot of people cannot see it happening doesn't mean it's impossible!!)

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

I would so love to see soras reaction to finding out that goofy has a kid