Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Sayaka Kanda, Japanese voice actress of Anna in Disney's Frozen and Kingdom Hearts III, has passed away today at age 35

Sayaka Kanda, the Japanese voice actress of Anna in Disney's Frozen and Kingdom Hearts III, has passed away today following a fall from the 14th floor of her hotel in Sapporo. She was initially unconscious after the fall but then passed away in a hospital. Japanese authorities are still investigating the cause of death. She was 35 years old at the time of her passing. 

Kanda was also known for her voice work as Kaede Akamatsu in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Mana Nagase in Idoly Pride, and much more. 

Rest in peace, Sayaka Kanda, and your talented career will be forever remembered. 

Credit to KH13 community member DisneyXPixarfan95 for sharing this news with us.

View full article

Thank you so much for posting the article @OrpheusJoshua. I had to contribute and share the news of Sayaka Kanda's passing since it wasn't posted on the site until now.

Seeing this news made me shocked considering how talented she is as a singer and voice actress and I feel really sorry for her family right now.

Now she is the 6th Japanese voice actor from Kingdom Hearts III to pass away after Koji Tsujitani (Woody), Yuu Shimaka (Goofy), Makio Inoue (Master Eraqus), Keiji Fujiwara (Axel/Lea), and Genzo Wakayama (Ansem the Wise).

Rest in Peace, Kanda-san (Princess Anna of Arendelle).

Edited by DisneyXPixarfan95