Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquawater

Sign the petition for The Jungle Book in Kingdom Hearts

5 hours ago, JTD95 said:

A petition won't do anything. It's down to Nomura and his creative team what worlds appear in which games (along with permissions from Disney). And that's honestly how I prefer it. Sorry.

I understand 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:24 AM, JTD95 said:

A petition won't do anything. It's down to Nomura and his creative team what worlds appear in which games (along with permissions from Disney). And that's honestly how I prefer it. Sorry.

I concur with this. 
In entertainment no matter the form, content decisions are based on things a petition can not change such as budget, time and plot-flow and a main factor Kingdom Hearts relies on is film rights granted by Disney.
It seems the reason for Jungle Book's removal has never been released to the public so for all we know it could have been a film rights issue as was the case with Deep Jungle. 

I would love a Jungle Book world and can name a couple of others I've been hoping for since KH3 was in development but have no desire to harass Square for them. 

On that note, I've noticed that your threads about the Jungle Book world are becoming a bit excessive. This is at least the third consecutive thread and the second attempting to promote this petition. Please move on.

On 1/30/2022 at 2:23 AM, Ventus_ said:

I concur with this. 
In entertainment no matter the form, content decisions are based on things a petition can not change such as budget, time and plot-flow and a main factor Kingdom Hearts relies on is film rights granted by Disney.
It seems the reason for Jungle Book's removal has never been released to the public so for all we know it could have been a film rights issue as was the case with Deep Jungle. 

I would love a Jungle Book world and can name a couple of others I've been hoping for since KH3 was in development but have no desire to harass Square for them. 

On that note, I've noticed that your threads about the Jungle Book world are becoming a bit excessive. This is at least the third consecutive thread and the second attempting to promote this petition. Please move on.

Thanks 🙏 

Nah, we're only going to get a limited number of worlds in KH4, I'm not wishing for a world to be wasted on Jungle Book. There's only so much environmental variety to wow us in a jungle world. It'll feel like Frozen or Pirates of the Caribbean where you're just going around a boring world with just trees around you most of the time. I wanna see stuff, like how Corona had a town and the woods, and how toy box had Andy's house, the drive way and then the toy store. I'd much rather they do treasure planet or something else.

33 minutes ago, GRAHAMER said:

Nah, we're only going to get a limited number of worlds in KH4, I'm not wishing for a world to be wasted on Jungle Book. There's only so much environmental variety to wow us in a jungle world. It'll feel like Frozen or Pirates of the Caribbean where you're just going around a boring world with just trees around you most of the time. I wanna see stuff, like how Corona had a town and the woods, and how toy box had Andy's house, the drive way and then the toy store. I'd much rather they do treasure planet or something else.

youve not seen the jungle book have you?

19 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

Come on The Jungle Book never been In Kingdom Hearts 

19 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

That’s uncalled for 

On 5/11/2022 at 2:40 PM, ocean's rage said:

so is claiming the jungle book has nothing but trees. theres a river, some ruins and maybe than man village for us to explore. theyre just trying to troll us

I know this world has trees, a river, and the ruins, but it has water falls