Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up

What 2000s animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. What 2000s animated Disney show would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts?

    • Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO!
      3
    • American Dragon: Jake Long
      2
    • Lloyd in Space
      0
    • Kim Possible
      17


Recommended Posts

Kim possible would be so great some spie stuff would be cool like sora trying to infiltrate the new evil Organisation or whatever

American dragon did that show not have jackie chan in it or am i mixing up Something i guess i am thinking of his animated show

never even heard of the other two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

American dragon did that show not have jackie chan in it or am i mixing up Something i guess i am thinking of his animated show

You're probably talking about Jackie Chan Adventures starring Jackie Chan as a cartoon character finding 12 magical talismans. American Dragon Jake Long is a cartoon about Jake Long who has the power to turn into a dragon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

that was just season 1

Not really. The 12 Talismans was used again in Season 2 where their powers were transfer into 12 animals. And the Talisman was used again in the final season where Shendu's son Drago wanted to use them to become a powerful Demon. The Talismans was very important in the Jackie Chan Adventures show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

Not really. The 12 Talismans was used again in Season 2 where their powers were transfer into 12 animals. And the Talisman was used again in the final season where Shendu's son Drago wanted to use them to become a powerful Demon. The Talismans was very important in the Jackie Chan Adventures show.

i know, but you said "finding the talsimans" which was series 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Movies798 said:

And they were finding Talismans again in the next seasons as well.

no they werent, those were flashbacks set during the first season. the second season once it was done with the story arch had many stand alone episodes than were neither part on an on going story or took part in the previous series' story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

no they werent, those were flashbacks set during the first season. the second season once it was done with the story arch had many stand alone episodes than were neither part on an on going story or took part in the previous series' story

If you say so. 

Edited by Movies798

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...