Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
OrpheusJoshua

[UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Dark Road update delayed to unspecified time; new screenshots

The official Japan PR Twitter account for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road has announced that the title's offline version has been delayed again following the addition of a significant scenario.

A translation of the delay message has been provided via our team's Ryuji:

"The update for Kingdom Hearts Union x Dark Road, which was scheduled to be released this winter, will now take a little longer to release due to the addition of a major scenario to the story.

From his younger days to his days as a Master, we ask that you wait for this tale that tells the past of Xehanort."

You can view the tweet announcing this game's delay below:

A translation of the text in the new image has been provided, viewable below:

269797524_darkroad.thumb.png.5fdb1916aeec2c0ff05b18bf49692d97.png

UPDATE: The North American Kingdom Hearts Dark Road acccount has provided an update on the delay, mirroring the Japanese account's announcement.

View full article

I’m very curious what Xehanort is doing at the Queen’s castle. Does he reveal to the magic mirror where his location is, and that’s how the mirror knows when Terra asks in BBS? I didn’t think that needed an explanation and just assumed the mirror was omniscient but hey, I guess it works. It’s Xehanort adding crumbs to the trail.

Jesus another delayed again? The way I see it they're trying to cram so much major story arcs into this one huge update. I knew making Dark Road into a mobile game was a huge mistake. In my opinion, they should've made Dark Road into an Nintendo Switch from the beginning. Have another game developer to make it. I want this story end already.

Edited by Movies798

6 hours ago, Kaweebo said:

I’m very curious what Xehanort is doing at the Queen’s castle. Does he reveal to the magic mirror where his location is, and that’s how the mirror knows when Terra asks in BBS? I didn’t think that needed an explanation and just assumed the mirror was omniscient but hey, I guess it works. It’s Xehanort adding crumbs to the trail.

perhaps hes borrowing some poison apples to but this last update to sleep

DAMN IT!!!! What are these people paid for?!! Not only that, the new pictures reveal such interesting things that are going to turn us crazy with the waiting!!!  

I really need to smash something!!

11 hours ago, Ursalink said:

DAMN IT!!!! What are these people paid for?!! Not only that, the new pictures reveal such interesting things that are going to turn us crazy with the waiting!!!  

I really need to smash something!!

you know the company has loads of other projects theyll be working on again. dark road just doesnt have priority 

22 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

you know the company has loads of other projects theyll be working on again. dark road just doesnt have priority 

Considering the several times it has been delayed, I think it does. 

The first delays are understandable because of the start o fthe Pandemic, but not anymore. 

On 2/27/2022 at 10:27 PM, Kaweebo said:

It seems like overexplaining

Enchanted Dominion makes more sense right now.

2 hours ago, King_Graham said:

It seems like overexplaining

Enchanted Dominion makes more sense right now.

I’m not sure what you mean, the screenshot is clearly in the Queen from Snow White’s castle. I agree it’s over-explaining but there’s no other reason I can think for why Xehanort would be there.